Nothing moisturising about it...

Posted by 4625163558694243746 on Dec 26, 2015

I bought the shampoo version of this as well and just like the shampoo, this product was a disappointment. It does nothing it claims to do. Not moisturising, nourishing, detangling....none of that. If you have dry hair like I do, you would still have dry hair after using this. Will never buy it again.

But the conditioner didn't really work at all

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Like the name, that's about it. And oh, yes, the smell too! But the conditioner didn't really work at all, the hair was just as stiff and dry afterwords...Mind you; I have very long hair, so I really need a very good conditioner. Nope, will not buy again.

tellement épais

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Dec 20, 2013

Vraiment très difficile à l'application. Je n'en rachèterai pas.

Not as well as the others

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Dec 08, 2013

It makes my hair weird, as if I didn't wash it, it just feels dirty and looks awful. I didn't have that kind of problem with Avalon Organics Conditioner with tea tree, that one worked fine.

If you like course hair...

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

This product is for you! The smell is okay but it leaves my hair feeling very coarse. Not hydrated or conditioned at all. Huge waste of money!

BUMMER

Posted by rossanav on Aug 18, 2013

AFTER READING ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS, I OPTED TO BUY IT. PERHAPS I GOT A BAD OR RANCID BATCH. LEAVES MY HAIR DRY AND TANGLED. NO SMELL EITHER. l TOSSED IT AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS.

Bad product

Posted by Flicka on Apr 05, 2013

This is a completely ineffective product and a waste of money. I don't understand how this can be called deep moisturizing. The product made my hair even frizzier and impossible to comb. It's also difficult to rinse off, it sort of sticked to my hair and skin. This was a huge disappointment, especially since the bottle is so big and I don't want to use this ever again.

conditioner

Posted by ling76 on Feb 19, 2013

Did not like this one, made my hair frizzy.

worse conditioner ever

Posted by Reviewer3119677 on Feb 09, 2013

I seldom write reviews but this pdt is so bad I am very surprise anyone of the reviewers found it good. I used so much and yet my hair gets all tangled and hard to comb. Will throw it in the bin!

worthless

Posted by 4737851788852498898 on Oct 17, 2012

Makes my hair dry and tangled. Not a fine hair product, maybe for a thicker har. Also the sent is quite bad also.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »