10% Off Orders Over $40!

Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

Reviews 5-star

real mango

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 18, 2010

Mango conditioner, I'm on it too enthusiastic, it is very thick, delicious, healthy and most importantly, that when it is washed off, then do not feel that the hair lubricated with silicone, it quickly disappeared, did not increase the weight of the hair and gives it a shine, just incredible brilliance, a sense of cleanliness and good health! hairs straight living, easy and healthy!

Must-have

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

This conditioner is definately the best I've ever tried. I can't feel any mango smell there and to be honest I don't like it's smell so much, but for me it doesn't matter. I had a very damaged hair, cause I have been colored it for years. I tried a lot of expensive items, but this one is much better. I use it with Avalon Shampoo (without mango) and it works great. Now my hair is soft, silky and finally alive! Just re-odered one more bottle.

Avalon Organics, Awapuhi Mango Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3333691 on Feb 20, 2009

This product is great. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. I am so pleased with the results. I recently switched over to Organics shampoo and conditioner and Organic hair products have made a huge difference in the look of my hair. I have been trying for years to find the secret to shiny hair and have used every shine product possible and nothing works as well as organic shampoos. This product works as well as my previous conditioner which costs twice as much but half the size. I will never use anything else again!

It's like magic!

Posted by Reviewer2790040 on Jan 05, 2010

This conditioner is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the conditioner! I had very dry and damaged hair and skalp, and had not high expectations, because other organic shampoo's (and conditioners) did not make it better. This one did! I could both see and feel the difference after just one time. Now I have used it three, four times, and my hair is almost as good as it gets! Buy the shampoo too, they are like magic together.

Used to use Panene

Posted by Reviewer1614796 on Jan 17, 2009

I wanted to go earth friendly and found this conditioner to work just as well as Pantene's PRO-V MOISTURIZING MOISTURE REPLENISHING.