Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Not for me

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

I love organic beauty products and I have used a lavender shampoo by Avalon Organics before, which was okay. Since my hair needed some moisturizing, I decided to give this a try. After a week of daily use, it had made my hair extremely dry. I know: not good in general, and horrible for a "moisturizing" shampoo. The lengths of my hair looked like waxy rope (I have a bob line) and it was unmanagable. It took me (yeah, I know, not very smart) another week to realise it was the shampoo. I quit using it and 2 days later my hair was back to normal again. My boyfriend uses it now on his very short hair. I guess that's not long enough to get waxy and ropy. I will never buy this again.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2790040 on Jan 05, 2010

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo! I had very dry and damaged hair and skalp, and had not high expectations, because other organic shampoo's did not make it better. This one did! I could both see and feel the difference after just one time. Now I have used it three, four times, and my hair is almost as good as it gets! Buy the conditioner too, they are like magic together.

At Last!

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Feb 11, 2009

I've been using Burt's Bees Shampoo for a long time. And I thought I'd try something new. First of all - price! This Shampoo is about $9 in the store where I live. On iHerb, it was only $5.24! I love it because it's closer to being all natural than any other Shampoo I've found. It smells fabulous, and it really does moisturize my hair! I don't even use Conditioner every time I shampoo because the moisture is residual. I can't wait to try the Conditioner!

Wonderful scent

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great shampoo for a great price! The scent is wonderful but is not overwhelming. I like the all natural ingredient list of this product making it safe for myself and family. Will re-order this shampoo again! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1965146 on Sep 02, 2011

Got dandruff with this shampoo.