Too stripping

Posted by 4625163558694243746 on Dec 26, 2015

I had really high hope for this product due to the great reviews. I hate to say I'm disappointed by this shampoo. It does not moisturise my hair in anyway, on the contrary, my hair feels so stripped after using. Might be good if you have normal hair but if you have dry and colour-damaged hair like me, stay away from this product. On the upside, it smells really good.

still wondering

Posted by 5111199507078000249 on Jan 09, 2015

The product never reached me! (NO delivery 7 weeks after ordering)

fatal

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Nov 21, 2014

Apenas hace espuma y no me hidrata nada. Me reseca mucho tanto el cuero cabelludo como el propio cabello. A mi novio le pasa igual y eso que tiene el pelo graso. No repito ni en broma

Not received

Posted by 4788452811495417699 on Jan 28, 2014

Unfortunately I could never try the quality of the product, because I haven't received it. I complained to I-Herb about the problem but they never answered me. I don't recommend this supplier.

Not worth it

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

This is like many shampoos - does the job of cleaning, but nothing worth reporting in terms of giving body and strength which is what I need. I am trying to stop using shampoo altogether as I feel it does not help my fine hair. Am switching to bicarbonate of soda and ACV as recommended in the book 'Hair gone Wild' by Diane Kidman.

side effect of dandruff

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

I love the smell of this product, but unfortunately after using this shampoo I've got dandruff, and as such would not buy it again.

Disappointed shampoo i've ever had...

Posted by 5139053192597054172 on Jan 19, 2013

I admit the scent is very nice but the result was bad.It made my hair tangled and dry.My hair is thick anyway.Sculp get dry and I had scurf all day.

Not for me

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

I love organic beauty products and I have used a lavender shampoo by Avalon Organics before, which was okay. Since my hair needed some moisturizing, I decided to give this a try. After a week of daily use, it had made my hair extremely dry. I know: not good in general, and horrible for a "moisturizing" shampoo. The lengths of my hair looked like waxy rope (I have a bob line) and it was unmanagable. It took me (yeah, I know, not very smart) another week to realise it was the shampoo. I quit using it and 2 days later my hair was back to normal again. My boyfriend uses it now on his very short hair. I guess that's not long enough to get waxy and ropy. I will never buy this again.

I dislike this

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I absolutely dislike this shampoo. My hair has never been more stripped of moisture and it left my hair so tangled even after brushing, something I haven't even experienced with other shampoos that I've used before. After combing my hair with my finger(through the tangle-ness of a mess which hurt), my curls won't come back. It left my hair straight and separated so it looked very frizzy. I have very curly, asian hair and for whoever that has the same type of hair for me, I advise you don't buy this unless you want to try it for yourself and see if it works for you.

One of the worst I´ve tried

Posted by 4737851788852498898 on Oct 17, 2012

I tried this product once and it made my hair tangled and dry. Never will I use this again. Maybe it works for a thick hair but for a thin hair its a disaster...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »