Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Avalon Organics, Essential Lift, Firming Moisturizer, SPF 15, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Daily Sunscreen for Combination-Oily Skin

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2196060 on Feb 11, 2012

Pro's: -Non-chemical based sunscreen; the active ingredient is zinc oxide which protects against UVA and UVB rays -Light, non-sticky, good smelling formula -Doesn't leave my skin shiny; gives it a matte finish all day Con's: -Does not feel like a regular moisturizer; however, I must say that even though it doesn't have an oily or luxurious feel to it---it has kept my skin moisturized through winter--so I'm okay with this

Posted by Reviewer1265016 on Aug 02, 2013

A great sunscreen that does not clog pores. Don't apply too much,apply a second layer if you have to. As it dries you can feel it tighten your skin. What I don't like is the packaging, "pumps" cannot be recycled and the product gets stuck in the corners of the bottle.

Love it!

Posted by 5583255019216434657 on May 26, 2014

I`m in love with this moisturizer! First of all, I can`t say much about its moisturizing properties because it is not the only part of my skin care routine, but even if I skip serum in the morning my skin stays soft and smooth even under mineral powder and highlighter layers, I guess, that`s something. I like it and will reorder it, it makes a great sunscreen for any season except, perhaps, summer, when some extra-protection is needed.

good

Posted by Reviewer1267803 on Sep 30, 2012

good product but I don't want buy it in future