New To iHerb?

Avalon Organics, Facial Cleansing Gel, Lavender Luminosity, 7 oz (198 g)

My all-time favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009

I'm in love with this facial cleanser. I have rosacea and it can be hard to find a product that works for me. THIS IS THAT PRODUCT! Extremely gentle, rinses off easily, cleans your skin, and helps reduce redness like you wouldn't believe! And my skin feels terrific! I rate it A++++++++++++++!

Lavender Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jun 10, 2010

Have been using this for 3 years and still love it, whether Im feeling dry or oily.

Nice facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3165813 on Aug 09, 2010

Nice fragrance, easy lather, cleans and refreshes without drying! I have somewhat dry skin and this cleanser is really nice.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2653279 on Sep 20, 2010

I ordered this for myself and soon afterwards bought it for my daughter as well. We don't necessarily have the same skin types either- she has been dealing with mild issues for a few months and after three days- is going to buy it for a friend of hers! We both love it! Clean smelling, great lather and I love that it's organic! We have the entire line- the cleanser, toner and moisterizer... it's great- and very reasonably priced!

bg

Posted by Reviewer1047187 on Oct 05, 2010

Very nice and gentle face soap that will cleanse face without overdrying! just a little needed! i have a sensitive face which will turn red with certain products but this product wont do that!