Love the product.... please work on the packing.

Posted by Reviewer1407850 on Jul 17, 2008

I love this soap as always. It even works nicely for my extremely chemically sensitive friend. Please improve the packing when you ship the product. Several of the bottles leaked soap and it took about 20 minutes to clean it off all the bottles.

Love the product . . . Hate the pump because it oozes soap out the top!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 04, 2011

Keep this soap by the kitchen sink. Have used their lemon for years and wanted a change. Nice lavender scent!! Also like the lack of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate and parabens. I'm only giving this three stars because of the problem with the new pump unit they've switched to . . . the new ones leak, oozing soap out the top and down over the bottle. I happened to have saved an "old" style pump that does not leak. I like the product enough to change out the defective pumps with the one I saved.

mishunia from Calofornia

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Mar 26, 2010

good

Cheap

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jan 23, 2012

This is a nice hand wash with a pleasant scent and you don't need much to wash your hands. Nice and cheap. Will buy again.

nice

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I like this soap, but not the dispenser, it was not working very well.

strongly scented

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Mar 25, 2014

I do like this - it doesn't seem to dry my hands out, and a tiny bit goes a long way, but it is very strongly scented. I am quite sensitive to strong scents, so even thought I love lavender, I wouldn't get this again.

defective pumps

Posted by Reviewer3329148 on Jan 01, 2012

This is the first time we've had a problem with the pumps. They are different and they STICK! I probably won't order them again unless you tell me you've gone back to the original pumps.

King of Hand Soaps

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Sep 30, 2009

I really like this soap when my hands are cracked and bleeding; as no other can clean and heal it at the same time. It also comes in a Rosemary scent which is really unique. This is my very favorite of all hand soaps...And I reserve it for the driest coldest times of the year.

The Best liquid soap ever made!

Posted by Reviewer2106521 on Oct 09, 2009

My favorite soap. Leaves you feeling clean and sanitized. Non-drying. Pretty bottle. Only takes a small amount to do the job. Lasts a long time!

Luscious smell!

Posted by Reviewer3140020 on Oct 20, 2007

Makes handwashing such a pleasure...smells super & doesn't dry out hands!!