July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Glycerin Hand Soap, Lemon, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

The smell of it has changed. It now stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1318900 on Oct 31, 2012

I used to love this soap, especially the smell of it. No more. They changed the smell. It now stinks. I will no longer buy it.

great product, best price on the internet

Posted by Reviewer3237799 on May 14, 2011

After shopping around, iHerb.com had the best price + shipping combo; for comparison, the Avalon website lists this for $7.95. I purchased 10 bottles for $44.17, including shipping. It's the one hand soap we've found that doesn't dry out your hands. Perfect for the kitchen when you're washing your hands a lot and it does cut through the garlic / shallots / onions. This would be 5 stars except 2 things: 1) I ordered on 4/22/11 and didn't arrive until 4/28/11...a little on the slow side so anticipate accordingly. 2) It would be great if Avalon created a refill bottle so we could be a little more green. I will mention that the bottles themselves are of good quality and could be re-purposed for other uses, though I'm not sure for what!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

This is our third time ordering this hand soap. It has a nice clean scent without the sodium lauryl sulfate. It seems to go a long way too. It seems more gentle on your skin than what you usually buy in the grocery store. I found too that the lemon scent will take away the garlic or onion smell on your hands after chopping them up. Another bonus was that my rings and stones seemed to have more sparkle and shine after I washed my hands with this. I will continue to buy this product.

Lovely smell!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Feb 26, 2008

This stuff is fabulous! Great smell..even my kids love it! We also use it as body wash..works great!

Very nice hand soap