good product,great price

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 21, 2007

i've had a really tough time finding natural hand soap for a reasonable price -- i like the avolon brand hand soap -- works well and it's priced reasonably. hand soap is used so much every day that it gives me peace of mind knowing that i'm avoiding many of the chemicals.

Like lemon sherbert

Posted by RejectedSpark on Jul 19, 2012

Love the smell of this! So fresh and clean. You don't need much to wash, as it lathers really well, so the bottle seems to last for a long time. It's also very gentle to my skin, and I don't feel any kind of dryness after using it.

Love the lemon scent . . . Hate the pump because it oozes soap out the top!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 04, 2011

Love the smell and lathers well. Especially like the lack of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate and parabens. Have purchased for years, however downgraded my rating from five to three stars. The problem is the new pump unit they've switched to . . . the new ones leak, oozing soap out the top and down over the bottle. I happened to have saved an "old" style pump that does not leak. I like the product enough to change out the defective pumps with the one I saved.

Not good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1379982 on Oct 11, 2009

This hand soap smells wonderful and feels moisturizing when you lather it up. But I found the lemon stung my hands because I have eczema. This would be a lovely product for most people.

hand soap..

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Jan 12, 2010

I wish I have this all around the house, in every bathroom.. I bought this one for my sensitive skin, allergy to dies, perfumes, almost everything... I keep it in my bathroom, but I'll get for the rest of my bathrooms... natural and simple...smells delicious...

Will Order Again

Posted by Reviewer1019837 on Jan 21, 2010

Love the mild lemony smell and gentle cleansing.

Cleanses without drying

Posted by Reviewer2124700 on Mar 09, 2010

I have very sensitive and dry skin, including my hands. Wash my hands a lot and this never drys out my skin like a lot of big name, mainstream hand soaps. The most gentle I have found among all the natural soaps too!

Good Lemon Stuff,

Posted by Reviewer2408347 on Apr 23, 2010

This works well without drying your hands

Gentle Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer1303217 on May 11, 2010

Does not dry out my hands. My entire family loves the lemon scent!

Fast delivery and great prices!

Posted by Reviewer3193632 on Jan 12, 2009

Some of my items were damaged in shipping but they made up for it and then some without making me send anything back. Well done!