Gentle to hand

Posted by 5132124340390799475 on Sep 23, 2016

I quite like this. Not harsh to hand. Feels good.

Product is good but disapointed on delivery

Posted by 5113792306424483098 on Jun 12, 2016

I ordered 3 bottles of this items and found that one bottle is opened and packed with zip lock bag. The rest items also wet with this soap. This is my first time order and I feel very disappointed.

weird smell...

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Jul 23, 2008

I wasn't crazy about the smell. Also, it has some questionable ingredients such as cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, arginine (amino acid) and ethylhexylglycerin...I have to admit I am really paranoid these days due to the fact that I am pregnant and am trying to eliminate all toxins from my environment.

good product,great price

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 21, 2007

i've had a really tough time finding natural hand soap for a reasonable price -- i like the avolon brand hand soap -- works well and it's priced reasonably. hand soap is used so much every day that it gives me peace of mind knowing that i'm avoiding many of the chemicals.

Like lemon sherbert

Posted by RejectedSpark on Jul 19, 2012

Love the smell of this! So fresh and clean. You don't need much to wash, as it lathers really well, so the bottle seems to last for a long time. It's also very gentle to my skin, and I don't feel any kind of dryness after using it.

Love the lemon scent . . . Hate the pump because it oozes soap out the top!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 04, 2011

Love the smell and lathers well. Especially like the lack of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate and parabens. Have purchased for years, however downgraded my rating from five to three stars. The problem is the new pump unit they've switched to . . . the new ones leak, oozing soap out the top and down over the bottle. I happened to have saved an "old" style pump that does not leak. I like the product enough to change out the defective pumps with the one I saved.

good value, nice scent, natural

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2011

I am pleased with the ingredients of this product line.

Great smell and gentle to your hands

Posted by Melkeruten on Oct 30, 2011

This hand soap has a great smell and it feels gentle to my hands

Nice and lemony

Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013

Ordering it all the time

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2262902 on Sep 17, 2011

It' s a very great value soap, big package for long lasting! Love that it's natural, would buy again!