A Fantastic Hand Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Oct 14, 2007

I love this hand soap! It's gentle, smells amazing, and does not contain harmful parabens, like most other hand soaps and body products on the market today. Wonderful product!

Terrific soap, terrible pump

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

Everyone seem to go with antibactrerial soaps these days contributing to having more strains of resistant bacteria. But what one really needs is to clean hands thoroughly. No harsh chemicals are required. This soap is very delicate on your skin and it goes a long way. The pump is terrible, though to the point that made me quit. It is leaking, letting out globs on the bottle and surfaces. After a week the bottle looks like a burned out wax candle.

good product,great price

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 21, 2007

i've had a really tough time finding natural hand soap for a reasonable price -- i like the avolon brand hand soap -- works well and it's priced reasonably. hand soap is used so much every day that it gives me peace of mind knowing that i'm avoiding many of the chemicals.

Good product great brand!!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 15, 2009

I love Avalon Organics and like this hand soap but it is a little drying so be sure to follow with hand lotion. The smell is lovely and not too strong. I do not recommend for anyone struggling with dry skin but otherwise it is a good hand soap.

Strong smell but really grows on you

Posted by Reviewer2755770 on Mar 01, 2008

I haven't used the soap yet but the smell is off-putting. It is very strong and not particularly natural. Update I used this soap daily and it really grew on me. Now I'm using very sweet smelling, thick soap from b&b and actually miss this soap. It is very clean, crisp, and natural feeling. I am ordering some more!

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer3305778 on Nov 17, 2009

nice mild soap. i put it by my kitchen sink and use it all day long. i am kind of an obsessive hand washer and prior to finding this soap my hands were always leathery and dry, but this soap treats them nice and they don't look like leather anymore which is a definite plus. wish they had the large refillable bottles of this stuff.

it was so-so

Posted by pandoraxsage on Nov 15, 2009

This soap smells nice, but it takes a long time to rinse. It made my hands itchy.

Nice change from the lemon . . . Hate the pump because it oozes soap out the top!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 04, 2011

Keep this soap by the kitchen sink. Have used their lemon for years and wanted a change. Wonderful Rosemary scent! Also like the lack of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate and parabens. I've downgraded my rating from five to three stars. The problem is the new pump unit they've switched to . . . the new ones leak, oozing soap out the top and down over the bottle. I happened to have saved an "old" style pump that does not leak. I like the product enough to change out the defective pumps with the one I saved.

Amazing smell

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

The amazing smell of rosemary! )) Convenient pump, natural composition. Well cleans the skin from the fat (the bottle I have is in the kitchen) and dirt. Leaves behind a pleasant aroma, which is not very long stays. I recommend!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Nov 27, 2011

Have ordered this brand a few times, and really like it.