Great consistency, unpleasant smell

Posted by 5324079149953007529 on Jan 04, 2015

I like the consistency of this lotion very much. It moisturizes well, sinks right in and doesn't leave behind a sticky feeling. There is a but though, the smell. Somebody here said this to be the most unscented of all unscented lotions because others tend to have a weird chemical-like smell to them. To me, this lotion smells rancid AND the smell takes hours to fade away! To use this on my entire body is unthinkable, but maybe I can bear to use it as a hand cream after some nicely scented hand soap. Won't repurchase but because of the heavenly consistency will probably try some of the scented versions of AO Body Lotions.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jan 02, 2014

I love all the Avalon Organics lotions but this is nice since there is no scent. I keep it by my kitchen sink and it's wonderful at keeping my hands soft during the winter.

My favourite body and hands lotion!!!

Posted by MissNaty on Oct 18, 2013

My absolutely favourite organic body and hands lotion! I have been using Avalon for few years now and would recommend to everybody!

!

Posted by 5609688519835817036 on Jul 17, 2013

great texture, not oily, thanks!

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Good product. My skin absorbs it very well.

goes on smooth.. helps my skin stay moisturized

Posted by Reviewer1472247 on Sep 25, 2012

love it..

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Aug 19, 2012

A very rich non smelling cream. great for dry skin. i put it on at night and in the morning if i sweat at all i can feel the greasy cream rubbing off. my dry feet have got back to normal almost over night. will get again.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer2793591 on Aug 03, 2012

It has no scent to it but it does moisturize well.

Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 12, 2012

I am very satisfied with this lotion. It moisturizing tha skin. Just on thing- this one without any smell at all. (a little bit of olive smell)

Best of them all

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This is the best skin theraphy after a hot oil massage. A bit of olive oil in the lotion creates a luxurious feel w/o the greese factor. It has a very slight pungent smell, which I find rather invigorating and natural if compared to heavily perfumed commercial and designer products.