Amazing

Posted by 4766681616050013024 on Sep 08, 2014

This is the best, most amazing lotion I have ever tried. First try and the feel of it is smooth. Smell is very soothing - almost spa like. It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands and skin feeling very soft and smooth. I had this product at work and 90% of the personnel on the floor who came into my office had to try it and yes they came back to get the name and try it again. Highly recommend this lotion.

fresh scent

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 13, 2014

texture is a little watery but the scent is great

Really Peppermint

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Oct 05, 2013

Smells good, thin lotion. Good for summer and if you need a light quickly absorbable lotion.

defective bottle dispensing cap

Posted by 5351456784495650099 on Sep 25, 2013

delivered on time, but the bottle dispensing cap was not working, it was good that I kept my old one and just used it on the new bottle

love it

Posted by 5064840160312253216 on Aug 20, 2013

I love everything about it - smell, absorbance, it is a wonderful product and I will definitely will order again! Thank you!

My favorite!

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 18, 2013

Love this product! Been addicted to it. My husband as well. This is a real "pick me up in the morning" kind of lotion. And the skin feels cold after I've put it on.

Moisturizing

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

The smell is nice and the lotion does a good job keeping my hands soft. I have also tried the lavender, unscented, and the lemon verbena. They're great!

funny smell

Posted by Reviewer2006600 on Apr 12, 2012

Good lotion for summer - funny smell and non oil and heavy lotion.

Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3117974 on Oct 12, 2011

Love the different fragrance and it does a GREAT job of softening and moisturizing. Apply it RIGHT after your shower and your good to go! Love Avalon products!

Good moisturizing and cooling lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3017450 on Oct 05, 2011

Moisturize very well! One of my favourite scents! Another nice and significant feature is that Peppermint lotion makes your skin freeze! Incredible feeling! It's very helpful if your feet need a rest and cool! I use it for hand & body and also for massaging my feet!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »