10% Off Orders Over $40!

Avalon Organics, Hydrating Toner, Lavender Luminosity, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Avalon Lavender Toner

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Oct 08, 2009

I'm really liking this product! I have dry skin which is still acne prone. I'm not loving the strong lavender scent, but I'm am loving the results. My pores are smaller, making my skin smoother and younger looking. I thought the lavender would irritate my skin and I was wrong about that. True to their word "for sensitive skin", and yes, I would say it is hydrating.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 22, 2009

I love this product - it helps keep my skin soft and somehow keeps my dry skin under control. It's also very refreshing.

Perfect toner!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 14, 2009

I love to use this toner because it just sucks the moisture from creamy lotions right into the skin with no surface layer! Does exactly what it preaches. Have never used better!

Lavender toner

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

Works amazing in combination with the Vitamin C renewal facial cream. The toner opens all the pores and then the lotion is quickly absorbed by my skin! My skin has never felt so soft.

kinda burns my skin

Posted by Reviewer1291546 on Aug 19, 2011

Last time i was using the vitamin C toner from avalon organics, and it left this stinging feeling on my skin so i switched to this one. As it's for sensitive skin i thought it would be gentle, but i got the stinging pain again. Have yet to see longterm results though.