Avalon Lavender Toner

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Oct 08, 2009

I'm really liking this product! I have dry skin which is still acne prone. I'm not loving the strong lavender scent, but I'm am loving the results. My pores are smaller, making my skin smoother and younger looking. I thought the lavender would irritate my skin and I was wrong about that. True to their word "for sensitive skin", and yes, I would say it is hydrating.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 22, 2009

I love this product - it helps keep my skin soft and somehow keeps my dry skin under control. It's also very refreshing.

Perfect toner!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 14, 2009

I love to use this toner because it just sucks the moisture from creamy lotions right into the skin with no surface layer! Does exactly what it preaches. Have never used better!

Lavender toner

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

Works amazing in combination with the Vitamin C renewal facial cream. The toner opens all the pores and then the lotion is quickly absorbed by my skin! My skin has never felt so soft.

Sensitive skin Toner

Posted by Reviewer1777981 on Feb 23, 2009

Perfect for super sensitive skin. Their facial daily moisturize just tremendous, Sell it.

混油皮的最爱~

Posted by Reviewer1422592 on Nov 17, 2014

之前尝试过许多水,一直没有特别心仪的,直到用了这款水,就再也没换过。 薰衣草非常适合油皮,我一年四季都在用,北京的冬天也不会觉得干。 我一般是洗脸后先用muji的化妆棉蘸着擦一遍,真的有二次清洁的效果,擦完棉片略发黄,然后再用手拍1~2次,让皮肤喝饱水,晚上有空会用资生堂拍拍乐,边看电视边拍水,很爽的呦~

Very good tonic for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1577954 on Dec 21, 2009

I have combination skin that tends to dry out in certain areas of my face, and this tonic works well for all areas. Subsequently only requires a touch of moisture

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Apr 18, 2011

I feel good about putting this product on my face since I know the ingredients are good for my skin. However, I do find it makes my face feel "sticky". I was looking for a more fresh & clean feel.

Not gentle

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

I broke out after three days of use, unfortunately. And I have normal skin- not particularly sensitive. I find it odd that this is designed for sensitive skin- and I adore the serum in the same line, my absolute favorite ...

did not like

Posted by Reviewer1330907 on May 26, 2012

did not like! after the first application of a sense of burning, I do not want to try more! This lotion is definitely not suitable for sensitive and dry skin as it contains salicylic acid, possibly because she has a burning