Great product

Posted by Reviewer2495489 on Dec 29, 2009

Makes my skin feel soft, and smells great. I wouldn't be without it.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on Jun 02, 2009

My skin is very sensitive so could never put any type of sunscreen lotion on it; just wore very large brimmed hats. This product is perfect and I never had any reaction at all. A definite keeper and will be ordering more. Thank iHerb for carrying this product.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 07, 2010

Very nice product non greasy. I am using it since june and i am very happy with the product

Smooth and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Oct 28, 2010

Love this product. It goes too fast, but it's the best thing for my dry skin.

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Nov 09, 2010

Goes on well and has the added bonus of sunscreen

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1471385 on Feb 27, 2009

I switched totally over to organic products and it was hard for me to find a product that would nourish my extremely dry skin. This did the trick!

This is my stuff.

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

I use it. It's my stuff.

Greasy

Posted by Reviewer3299543 on Mar 19, 2013

When I first tried this product I was wondering if I bought the wrong thing. I was looking for the Lavender line's moisturizer. I read the info from this page and it says for face and neck so I assumed it was a moisturizer with sun block. This was WAY greasy, I opened the bottle and took out the pump and I see greenish oil all along it, even after shaking it up. Im not concerned with the color as certain oils are green, like grape seed, but the consistancy is just gross and oily! I've used it a few times, and I had to use translucent powder after ward to stop the "shiny" glow. I've never had to use powder before for this reason. I'd love to keep using this product as I love all the other Lavender products but I cant get behind this. It also causes my cheeks to sting after I put it on, it only lasts a min or so but I can only imagine how much it could hurt someone with very sensitive or dry skin that's cracked! It makes no sense, the night cream is thick and isn't greasy or oily and sinks in immediately. All I can think is that the sunscreen portion of this makes it icky!

Too Harsh

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Sep 30, 2009

This left a mild chemical burn on my neck and also on my wife. I was disappointed in the product.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2582417 on Feb 21, 2009

Really nice product, skin is smoother with use, and not greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »