good

Posted by 4704671635631145754 on Dec 25, 2014

this is good but not faster

Great Products

Posted by 5300390484643124986 on Jan 08, 2014

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

works fine.

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Aug 12, 2011

worth the money

good

Posted by Reviewer1984646 on Apr 13, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Sep 13, 2010

good works

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1132311 on Oct 23, 2009

I have only been using this product for a few weeks now so I cannot comment on the long-term affects but I can tell you that I am very impressed with the immediate results:)

Great for eye puffiness

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

I've been using this for a couple years now. I wouldn't say it has long lasting effects, nor is it a moisturizer, but it does help with puffiness and hydrates the eyes for temporal reduction of fine lines. I pat it onto my whole eye area and have never had any problems with stinging or burning. Nice product for the price. It helps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2169347 on Oct 05, 2008

This stuff has a minor burning sensation when first applied but goes away quickly. It's absorbed quickly and seems to reduce redness and dark circles like it claims. I love that it's cheaper at 1 ounce than most other eye gels are at .5 ounces.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Sep 22, 2008

I haven't seen a dramatic difference, but my makeup does go on smoothly.

gel

Posted by Reviewer1604141 on Jun 18, 2008

I like this stuff it doesnt give me those little red bumps like other eye gels. i gave it 4 stars because i've only been using it for a few weeks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »