Hmmm

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Not very pleased with this conditioner. Makes my hair flat and it does not normalizing my scalp. The scent is good, though.

chemicals included...

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 02, 2010

Conditioner seems nice, light and fresh fragrance. More of a lightweight product, wouldnt consider it a 'treatment'. Does contain chemicals which means I will pay closer attention next time and search for something else which is all natural. A shame to mix lush organic products with harmful chemicals.

This is just so-so.

Posted by Reviewer2590725 on Nov 02, 2011

I expected miracles but it's just ok.

Not working at all :(

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

I bought this conditioner basing on the number of good reviews about it. But in my case, it hasn't worked at all. I've been using it for more than two weeks and I haven't notice any change. I still have flaky scalp and itchyness all the time, even on the very moment I leave the shower. At least my hair is more beautiful and glossy and the smell is really nice.

Hair still dry after using

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Feb 18, 2014

I like the shampoo but I do not like the conditioner. My hair is still dry and hard to comb after using it. Also, the bottle is hard to use. Product does not come out easily..even from a brand new bottle. Would not buy again.

not for a oily hair

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 25, 2014

Make the hair oily.not recomended for a greasy hair.no results.