Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Conditioner, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 233 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2373194 on Nov 06, 2006

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1132311 on Oct 23, 2009

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1149162 on Feb 08, 2010

This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have found for dry scalp and frizzle hair, has really helped my daughters psoriasis scalp issues also when alternating it with the Avalon Biotin product. Great Product!!

Love

Posted by Reviewer1038186 on Apr 10, 2011

I love this Conditioner and the Shampoo. I have hypothyroidism and I am allergic to sulfates, my hair can become very dry, brittle and unhealthy looking. So I was looking for something new. I can't believe how wonderful my hair looks now. It's never been healthier or shinny looking.. I will always buy this product from now on.

A perfect compliment to the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2939980 on Jun 28, 2010

One of the things I really like about this compared to other organic conditioners, is that it doesn't require much product to adequately detangle my long hair. Plus, my scalp feels incredible when combined with the shampoos. My hair is soft and manageable. Great conditioner, highly recommended!