10% Off Orders Over $40!

Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Conditioner, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

excellent tingling sensation

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I leave this on for 3 minutes or so and my scalp starts to tingle and feel really nice and fresh - smells great too. I use it every day and doesn't weigh my hair down (which is thin and light), I feel like it actually helps give it bounce and volume, and my hair feels fresh longer (as opposed to commercial product such as pantene prov). Only complaint is that the bottle is not so user friendly, and doesn't stand on its head, but I can overlook this in light of the benefits :)

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Trement Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1239512 on Jun 09, 2009

This is an excellent treatment for hair. It is very soothing to scalp, it has also helped me with my itchy scalp problem. I will order this again. Thanks for making such a good product. I will order this product again.

A perfect compliment to the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2939980 on Jun 28, 2010

One of the things I really like about this compared to other organic conditioners, is that it doesn't require much product to adequately detangle my long hair. Plus, my scalp feels incredible when combined with the shampoos. My hair is soft and manageable. Great conditioner, highly recommended!

Excellent Choice!

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

I love this conditioner. I've been using it for years. It has the least amount of garbage in it plus it is a good conditioner. Some herbal brands lack in appeal...Avalon does not! Plus the bottle can be recycled where I live.

Our Fav Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

My husband and I love this - it leaves our scalp feeling fresh and clean and smells great. We are fans of all Avalon Organics products, but any time I try a different shampoo, my husband asks me to get this one again.