My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013

I recommend the Tea Tree Mint Therapy over the Ahwapui Mango. My hair felt lighter and more refreshing than the Mango but both are very nice. Neither weighed down my hair.

good cream conditioner

Posted by artbooka on Mar 08, 2013

Thick cream softens hair well. It does not leave an oil layer on the hair at all! Strong smell of tea tree.

Hmmm

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Not very pleased with this conditioner. Makes my hair flat and it does not normalizing my scalp. The scent is good, though.

Tea Tree Mint Therapy

Posted by 5432036053009498528 on Jan 29, 2013

My hair and scalp love this product. Smells good.

It's good..

Posted by 5645753214377867015 on Jan 08, 2013

but too strong smell, and it's not so good as Avalon's shampoo and conditioner for thikening h.

Not working at all :(

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

I bought this conditioner basing on the number of good reviews about it. But in my case, it hasn't worked at all. I've been using it for more than two weeks and I haven't notice any change. I still have flaky scalp and itchyness all the time, even on the very moment I leave the shower. At least my hair is more beautiful and glossy and the smell is really nice.

I really want to like this product

Posted by Reviewer1317335 on Oct 21, 2012

I had been looking for an organic hair product that worked and did not make my hair feel like straw for a long time. I was hoping I had found it with this product. I have had to use Head and Shoulders for a long time to control the scalp problems I have developed due to late stage lyme disease. I really do not like using it but it was all that worked. I was hoping this organic conditioner and shampoo would be a replacement. It does not control the scalp problem nearly as well as Head and Shoulders, but the main disappiontment is it leaves my hair all knotted up and I can't get a brush through. My hair is fine and most conditioners leave it very soft and easy to manage. This however is so bad that I finally began adding another conditioner to it just to be able to untangle my hair. That is my main disappointment with it, and I really did want to love it. I will not be buying it again, in fact it may be retired to the dog wash area....

Works!

Posted by 5335701813229622164 on Oct 19, 2012

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a year. My scalp itches terribly from time to time (not dandruff) and this is the best product I've used to alleviate the itch.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2793042 on Aug 09, 2012

Didn't like it at all.

Great Product

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

This is a great compliment to the Avalon Organic Tea Tree Mint Shampoo. I have tried a few of the other Avalon Conditioners, but this one is my favorite.