good

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jul 15, 2009

a good shampoo, however I find it a bit too liquid, and my scalp is still sore after 4 weeks of use....

Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 20, 2010

Excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured.

Organics yesss

Posted by Reviewer2414832 on Jan 08, 2012

i honestly would say that this shampoo isn't miraculous or anything but I'm just satisfied with the fact that it doesn't have sulfate or any of those harmful chemicals that are in other shampoos. I bought this with avalons thickening shampoo and I liked this better. The scent of the two are both heavenly and I like that its organic yet its does its job as a shampoo. Other natural shampoos leave my hair greasy or really tangled.

두피가 깨끗~시원~

Posted by 4790295656032161935 on Feb 27, 2013

유기농 샴푸라 거품은 기대하기 어렵습니다만..첨에 좀 담황스러울만큼 뻑뻑 하였지만.. 습관의 차이라고 생각하고 있어요~그동안 많은양의 샴푸 거품내서 머리감았었거든요~ 머리 말리고 나서는 괜찮았습니다~ 좀 더 써보고 재 주문해보려구요~

Fairly good.

Posted by Reviewer1674639 on Jul 21, 2012

Some mixed reactions, saw comments about product containing stuffs that are bad. I don't like that idea, but personal use it not too bad. I find it a neat shampoo and look less harmful with its clear solution and some good ingredients. Might continue to use it unless I find a better alternative. At about US$7+, probably about the right expectations.

very good

Posted by 5176560347434729514 on Aug 16, 2012

this leaves your hair feeling very clean

καλο

Posted by Reviewer2772376 on Sep 15, 2012

ειναι ενα βιολογικο σαμπουαν,κανει πλουσιο αφρο,αφηνει το δερμα του κεφαλιου σε αριστη κατασταση,αλλα μετα ειναιλιγο λιπαρα τα μαλλια.Ισως να μην ειναι το καταλληλο για εμενα

Very awesome shampoo

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

I was looking for a shampoo that was safe for my specialneeds daughter who has toxic liver and cant handle chemmies from personalcare products plus a shampoo that would give her relief from her itchy scalp buildup which is cyclic but a big stress for her! I was truly impressed with this product as it made her hair shiny and beautiful when washed and truly addressed the problem she has with her scalp!!She loves it and so do I :)

It's good..

Posted by 5645753214377867015 on Jan 08, 2013

but too strong smell, and it's not so good as Avalon's shampoo and conditioner for thikening h.

Good Shampoo

Posted by 4613359491238852687 on Feb 03, 2013

my hair is very nice after using it