Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 20, 2010

Excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1302238 on Jun 12, 2007

I have been buying this for my boyfriend who has sensitive scalp. It works like a miracle and his hair is always shiny and smooth. A++

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Jan 22, 2011

The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as other shampoos. It smells great (if you like tea tree and mint) and has become my favorite treament not only for a dry scalp but also for the acne I would get on my scalp! I also use the Tea Tree Mint conditioner. Use them together for better results.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2979875 on Sep 12, 2010

I use this on my dog the tea tree oil in it kills the fleas. And the vitamins in it make his coat nice and shinning.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jun 19, 2008

My 12 year old daughter selected this shampoo and really likes it. Her itchy scalp is now just a scalp. :) Makes her hair smell nice too.

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gjør håret blankt og er bra for hodebunn

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2696055 on Nov 17, 2012

I Dont have any scalp problems, but seems to wash well and you only need a little . very happy

¡No sin mi Scalp Normalizing Shampoo Tea Tree Mint Therapy!

Posted by Suuita on Apr 26, 2014

Llevaba un tiempo teniendo problemas con los champús convencionales (con siliconas, parabenes, sulfatos, etc) y una amiga me comentó la existencia de esta web y lo maravillosos que eran muchos de los champús que se encuentran por aquí. Busqué a conciencia un champú que solucionara el suplicio de tener que usar un producto y sentir ardor en el cuero cabelludo y tropecé de lleno con este... debe existir la justicia divina porque se redujo muchísimo el picor, el pelo empezó a crecer con más fuerza y a permanecer más limpio por mucho más tiempo. Además, huele maravillosamente (entre menta y eucalipto) y cunde bastante -si bien la textura de este producto es bastante líquido, se acaba por pillar el tranquillo-. Quizás lo más "malo" es que el pelo acaba un poco seco... nada que no solucione un acondicionador de los que podáis encontrar en iHerb. ¡Recompra aseguradísima!

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2101383 on Apr 23, 2008

I love this stuff. Smells great, leaves your hair shiny and soft.