Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 20, 2010

Excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Jan 22, 2011

The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as other shampoos. It smells great (if you like tea tree and mint) and has become my favorite treament not only for a dry scalp but also for the acne I would get on my scalp! I also use the Tea Tree Mint conditioner. Use them together for better results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1302238 on Jun 12, 2007

I have been buying this for my boyfriend who has sensitive scalp. It works like a miracle and his hair is always shiny and smooth. A++

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

Posted by Reviewer2696055 on Nov 17, 2012

I Dont have any scalp problems, but seems to wash well and you only need a little . very happy

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gjør håret blankt og er bra for hodebunn

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2101383 on Apr 23, 2008

I love this stuff. Smells great, leaves your hair shiny and soft.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jun 19, 2008

My 12 year old daughter selected this shampoo and really likes it. Her itchy scalp is now just a scalp. :) Makes her hair smell nice too.

Posted by Reviewer2979875 on Sep 12, 2010

I use this on my dog the tea tree oil in it kills the fleas. And the vitamins in it make his coat nice and shinning.

Posted by Reviewer2274735 on Nov 23, 2010

My daughter has an itchy scalp, this shampoo calms it and make hair so shiny and soft.