Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Good product, nice smell

Posted by 5387458327210225764 on Nov 01, 2013

So far this works fine for me. Haven't had the chance to try it more than a few times though, but it seems to work.

Nice, but abit too watery and dries out hair,

Posted by Enviotonin on Dec 14, 2013

So far i have use it once, the smell is pleasant and has abit of cooling feeling. But i worth say this product isnt really value for money, as its pretty too watery compare to those big brand shampoos, so need to use twice the normal amount of shampoo i usually used. And the shampoo is pretty drying expected, since tea tree and mint are normally drying. So make sure to use conditioner after washing. And not recommend for people who to use hair conditioners after washing, or have dry hair.

It smells good

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

Makes my scalp itchy

Quite disappointing - a lot of friction when shampooing my hair.

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Don't think I will rebuy this shampoo. I don't know why but it creates a lot of friction with my hair. When I put it on my hair, shampooing my hair feels like playing with sandpaper. Nevertheless, I thought this was supposed to be a good brand so I persevered and used it religiously for almost a month already. The friction is still there, though significantly less. I don't know whether it is the shampoo's poor quality or it is really doing something to "normalize" my hair. The smell is nice though.

Biotin Thickening is better

Posted by Reviewer1051105 on Dec 29, 2013

I find that the Thickening shampoo by the same brand it better. i have Oily hair but I find that the thickening shampoo makes my hair feel cleaner. I found Tea Tree or Mint too strong.