Great Shampoo

Posted by 4758819445603896967 on Feb 08, 2016

It does clear my head very will. I ordered more of it.

Amazing

Posted by 5513850122394480715 on Dec 13, 2015

So my mom used this shampoo and she said that it's an amazing shampoo. She has been suffering from dandruff for a very very long time. she was using a shampoo she bought from a pharmacy, and it used to cure or clear the dandruff from her head, but when she stops using it the dandruff comes back. when she tried this shampoo she said that it cleared her head even when she stopped using it the dandruff didn't come back.

Really works!

Posted by 4759495150667554857 on Apr 24, 2015

Clean well the hair shafts, pleasant smell and it really restores the color and brightness of the hair! I just did not like two points: the shampoo dries out a little the hair, and the Avalon has not mask conditioning.

Will repurchase again

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Mar 08, 2015

I have medium density hair that is color treated. Store bought shampoos such as Pantene or Pert Plus filled with chemicals will clean your hair faster in less lathering and scrubbing time. However, just after a day without washing, my scalp tends to itch with build up, thus needing to wash my hair more frequently. More washing leads to dry and brittle hair and scalp. With Avalon Organics Clarifying shampoo, I find that i need to lather and scrub for a minute or two longer in order to get my scalp feeling clean. I do not mind this at all because the benefits leaves my hair and scalp clean. I can go several days without washing my hair without feeling gunk and build up. The scent reminds me of lemon scented bathroom cleaner, just not as pungent. After shampooing with Avalon Organics Clarifying shampoo, my hair is a bit dry, just a bit. A little conditioner from the mid-shaft of my hair to the tips will add moisture to the dryness. I'll repurchase again when this shampoo runs out - I'll have to get use to the bathroom lemon scent. Please click yes if you find this review helpful.

Lovely smell

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Good product, just not for my hair. I have fine hair that is neither dry nor oily. The shampoo is definitely clarifying and seems to strip my hair of most of its body. I think it would be good for younger hair, possibly! :D

Amazing

Posted by 4983343713314140453 on Dec 18, 2014

Best shampoo ever. Leaves hair shiny and helps remove build up without drying it. שמפו מדהים!! לא מייבש את השיער אבל מסיר לגמרי שמנוניות וממש מחייה את השיער

bastante bueno

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 11, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro de este champú y me gusta mucho. Me deja el pelo muy limpio y suelto. Seguramente volvere a repetir, aunque no he notado que aclare el pelo.

Great shampoo

Posted by 5537743289001616887 on Dec 10, 2014

I have an oily scalp that tends to also flake. I have tried very harsh shampoos over the years and have not found mcuh relief, until I stumbled upon this shampoo. I love it! I have reordered my second bottle and will continue to use it. My hair is squeaky clean and smells so fresh after using this. Like other natural products, you do have to generously use conditioner as your hair can be quite tangled.

Great smell!

Posted by adamuses on Nov 30, 2014

This shampoo smells great, does it's job of clarifying the scalp without drying out my hair.

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Nov 22, 2014

It's a nice scent, though you need a fair bit to get a lather going in your hair. And there is still a sulphate ingredient in it.