Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Clarifying Lemon, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Smells great,but not good results!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I found it a good product,it smells so great.But the results not so perfect.After i stopped to use it, the skin on my head began to itch a little,it was not itching before i tried this shampoo. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Definitely Clariying

Posted by Reviewer2722802 on Jun 21, 2008

It removes oil and everything with one wash. It makes the hair a little squeaky right after you wash with it when wet but that seems to be the tendency of most all natural clarifying shampoos. Just use conditioner and your are set.

Will repurchase again

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Mar 08, 2015

I have medium density hair that is color treated. Store bought shampoos such as Pantene or Pert Plus filled with chemicals will clean your hair faster in less lathering and scrubbing time. However, just after a day without washing, my scalp tends to itch with build up, thus needing to wash my hair more frequently. More washing leads to dry and brittle hair and scalp. With Avalon Organics Clarifying shampoo, I find that i need to lather and scrub for a minute or two longer in order to get my scalp feeling clean. I do not mind this at all because the benefits leaves my hair and scalp clean. I can go several days without washing my hair without feeling gunk and build up. The scent reminds me of lemon scented bathroom cleaner, just not as pungent. After shampooing with Avalon Organics Clarifying shampoo, my hair is a bit dry, just a bit. A little conditioner from the mid-shaft of my hair to the tips will add moisture to the dryness. I'll repurchase again when this shampoo runs out - I'll have to get use to the bathroom lemon scent. Please click yes if you find this review helpful.

Very conditioning

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Feb 26, 2008

This shampoo strengthens your hair just like the biotin shampoo by Avalon does.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3138980 on Feb 17, 2009

I think that this shampoo is awesome. I use it before I Henna My hair.It makes my hair so soft and clean,I would recommend it to anyone who wants clean shiny hair. I love the clean smell!!!!!!!!!!!