July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Nourishing Lavender, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

I like it but it is only 70% Organic

Posted by NBPT100 on Sep 01, 2013

I like this product and I use it often. I like how it cleans and how it leaves my hair. I like that it does not have parabens and SLS. I like that they don't test it on animals. I like that they use essential oils for the fragrances vs. synthetics. I like a lot of things about this. I just wish it was more than 70% organic. Hence it gets 4 stars. Maybe Avalon will work on this and improve the product. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my homepage and see more value added reviews. Also "Yes" helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Mar 19, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for more than a year and I am really pleased with it. My hair is thicker and shinier after I use it.I would definitely recommend it for people with fine hair.

Always works so well

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Apr 03, 2009

For some reason it fits my hair better than other products of Avalon Organics shampoo, leaves hair manageable and shiny. And it's organic and reasonable. :-)

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2839453 on Oct 19, 2009

I love this shampoo - it leaves hair feeling clean and fresh. There is no residue and hair is not left dry. The scent is relaxing also. My hair color is organic and since using this product the color seems to last at least two weeks longer.

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1082685 on Jan 27, 2011

I liked the lavender scent of this shampoo and conditioner, it is washed well with my thick hair, they are easy to fit. I'm happy.