It WAS a very good buy!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I used to buy this shampoo from the local pharmacy until I discovered I can get this from iHerb at a fraction of the price. This was one of my first shampoos which has no chemicals like SLS, parabens, preservatives, synthetic colors etc. I love the smell and washes very nicely. My hair doesnt feel dry and it was easy to manage with this shampoo. Some of the ingredients are organic and I was quite pleased with it! It was a very good buy! ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Later I discovered from EWG the risky chemicals found in this shampoo. I was disappointed that my favorite shampoo contain stuff which could be toxic for some people, eg Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, and Linalool. While the names are not scary, its could cause immunotoxicity, Developmental/reproductive toxicity etc Sadly, I was forced to abandon this for a safer alternative. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Irritated my scalp

Posted by Reviewer1458733 on Mar 06, 2010

Like the ingredients, but perhaps the lavender oil was too much for me, because a quarter way through the bottle my husband's head became itchy, and mine felt contstanly irritated. It doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, but it didn't make my hair shine that much or give it enough protection from blow drying. I would be curious to try a fragrance-free version of the same stuff.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

Smels goodl, but the smell doesn't last long. This shampoo makes my hair feel coarse and hard to run my fingers through. I think this product is a little too gentle to me, means, my hair still feels unclean and greasy even right after the shampoo. Nature's Gate is the best for me.

loved it

Posted by samakaya on Feb 21, 2013

yeah it great but the smell i didn't enjoy much

Lavender

Posted by 5188476923235214185 on Oct 24, 2013

Love lavender, but this is not good for dry hair

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2296149 on Dec 29, 2010

ぱさつく、はねる。 コスパがいいので家族向け。 自分はオーブリーの ブルーカモマイルが好きです。

그럭저럭

Posted by 5585932831029811589 on Sep 03, 2013

향도 좋고한데..빨래비누로 머리헹구는것처럼 뻑뻑하고 매끄럽지않아서 재구매의사는 없어요. 남다들은 머리가 짧아서ㅈ괜찮으려나? 전허벌 에센스로 돌아갈래요

Its not as good as some commercial shampoos...

Posted by 5697025649962782234 on Jan 23, 2014

Thought it would be a better alternative...but not so!