Great product!

Posted by Al-Pacino on Jul 11, 2013

This is probably one of the best deals for Organic/Natural shampoos there is out there, considering the quality of the ingredients, the company's reputation and mission, the quality of the product you get and the price you pay. My family has been using this for the past 2 years now and not only does this product fit all of us (Kids and adults of various ages) but it lathers wonderfully and the smell of lavender lingers long after one has finished showering. Strong recomendation!

So good!!!

Posted by niceguy80 on Jul 24, 2013

Cheapper than smaller bottles!!! After a few days, my hair condition has become smooth and strong!!

"That clean feeling"

Posted by Reviewer1605818 on Sep 04, 2011

The company, packaging, and pump all seem to be of very high quality in the industry. I was very impressed with the first time I used this product. Even though I'm a short-haired male, many co-workers started to notice that my hair looked much healthier and wondered what I was up to. Long story short, you get a fantastic scent, quality cleaning power, but most importantly, after the rinse, you're left with that clean feeling with no residue, no chemicals, and no worries. Bravo.

Good.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

This is a good product, and the gigantic bottle lasts forever. Does not feel like a "treat" though, and if you like the more luxurious feeling, look for something else.

Not as good as the old formulation

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Did its job but felt it didn't lather as easily as the old formulation. A bit disappointed as I always liked this shampoo.

Irritated my scalp

Posted by Reviewer1458733 on Mar 06, 2010

Like the ingredients, but perhaps the lavender oil was too much for me, because a quarter way through the bottle my husband's head became itchy, and mine felt contstanly irritated. It doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, but it didn't make my hair shine that much or give it enough protection from blow drying. I would be curious to try a fragrance-free version of the same stuff.

Really great product

Posted by 5528252502366754859 on Nov 10, 2013

Health of my hair has greatly improved, specifically strength and thickness. Husband has no more dandruff because there are no sulfates to irritate his scalp. The only cons are no lather (no sulfates) and feels "rough" while shampooing. Cleans great though. Great product!

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on May 24, 2012

I like it because it really nourishes my hair and it doesn't dry them.

better hair

Posted by Reviewer1287411 on Mar 04, 2012

I love this. My hair is not dry anore.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3100133 on Mar 12, 2012

Soft