long-term shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008

I've used this shampoo for over a year and it's great. Some shampoos eventually need to be changed out since they leave a film on the hair. Not this shampoo. Great scent, too.

good but not for oily hair

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Apr 04, 2012

very good, very strong peppermint smell, relaxing, refreshing, but does not wash out oily hair as efficiently as the awapuhi mango shampoo from avalon. Avalon people please make a shampoo for oily hair too....awapuhi mango is just right but i need another fragnance than just mango! :-)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on May 10, 2012

It feels like it cleans well, it is long lasting, smells clean and very natural (not sweet peppermint but herbal mint). The coolest shampoo I have ever bought. Love it. I will buy again.

Good

Posted by holahola on Nov 17, 2010

Good and fresh smell! My hair feels very clean after using this.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2137355 on Jul 18, 2011

Loved it. Did not make my scalp itchy like many shampoos. Nice lathering too!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

I love what this shampoo does for my hair. Gives my scalp a nice fresh tingly sensation too!

Love this shampoo. And no perfumes!

Posted by janecharrris on Mar 06, 2010

It has been hard to find perfume-free shampoos. But I never thought I'd find one I'd like better than any of the regular shampoos I had used before. This one is great! It cleans my hair very well, but isn't at all harsh and has the most wonderful, fresh smell of peppermint.

Fantastic

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Not oily and smells great

Good value for money

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Great scent, cleanses well. Only four stars because it is a little but watery and doesn't lather that well (even for natural shampoos), but will repurchase.

Invigorating

Posted by 5015291432275885110 on Nov 03, 2012

I adore mint. This shampoo was all I expected - it is so fresh, your head seem to be really more clear in all senses. For my normal long hair it does good job leaving it fresh, clean, strong. Seems to have vitamin E and oils, wheat protein BUT also has benzyl, acetate, benzoate that do not sound 100% organic