A good one

Posted by 5050473979477653331 on Dec 13, 2014

Love this shampoo!!

Very good

Posted by 5158596275901960722 on Apr 03, 2014

Superb for morning, not irritating. Hair is just a tiny bit drier than after Biotin, but that is really what I wanted. Adds little more volume to hair.

Love it

Posted by 5634211142232990951 on Jan 17, 2014

This shampoo is organic, cleans your hair, smells so good, and as humans we are happier knowing its healthy. It's a must try for this brand and scent!

decent

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Dec 09, 2013

seems to be fine

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1365451 on Nov 21, 2013

I really like this shampoo. I use it in the morning to perk me up, and it does. I am very grateful for it indeed. It also lathers very well that I have to be careful not to put too much on.

Good product, but...

Posted by 5516862380067556095 on Oct 27, 2013

I ordered this shampoo as the INCI composition states that there is no sodium coco sulfate in it. Indeed, my hair is chemically colored and I do not want any sulfates, harsh or not, as they tend to remove the pigments faster. But when I received this product, the list of ingredients written on the back of the bottle was not the same as the one published on the webpage. There IS sodium coco sulfate in this product. Fortunately, this is not the harshest sulfate, it will not irritate your scalp nor anything but if like me, you are trying to keep your dye from going away, it is better to stay away from any sulfate. Apart from that, this shampoo smells like mint, it's so refreshing, however the scent doesn't stick to the hair after you rinse it out, so it's good if you're not really into fragrances and that you prefer neutral scents. This shampoo does its job, it's really soft and can be used on roots, lenghts, and ends. Doesn't lather a lot but just enough to ensure you that you hair is clean. So, it would be great if Iherb updated the INCI list... Just to stay true to the customers.

My love!

Posted by 5038516851558249937 on Oct 20, 2013

Perfectly clean, natural, pleasant aroma! What more do you want? :)

So refreshing!

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Avalon Organics' shampoos and conditioners are my all-time favorite. The peppermint shampoo feels really refreshing, excellent for an early morning shower when you need to wake up! Smells lovely, but the smell fades from your hair after drying, which is a plus for me.

Fantastic

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Not oily and smells great