the best shampoo from avalon

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Dec 06, 2012

have tried all of them, this works the best on my straight hair - i have dry hair that is oily at the roots.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1155249 on Dec 04, 2009

Not only did it significantly help my scalp, but it also can be used as a body wash too. After the first few uses about 80% of my dandruff problem went away and my scalp has been healthier since.

Best shampoo

Posted by 4687805675350459261 on Feb 02, 2015

This is the best shampoo I ever used, and I tried a lot of them, because my hair is quite thin, gets dry with shampoo like Pantene, etc and I also get dermatitis very often. First I tried this shampoo when I lived in UK and were buying this shampoo from Healthfood store, then I moved to Spain and all my problems with my hair came back. I tried a great number of shampoo they sell here in the organic shops, but they weren´t just working well. Eventually I found this iherb on-line shop where you can buy it for almost the same price as in UK and they send it directly to your home. Great price, great quality and great service!

Loving Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used Weleda for years but they stop making the rosemary shampoo, I searched for another product with similar ingredients,The Avalon surpassed the Weleda, It's an awesome shampoo for those of us who worry about grey hair and hair loss. This stimulates the scalp and leaves your hair glistening

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Feb 23, 2012

I think this conditioner together with the same shampoo are a winner combo. Very good quality , very nice smell. Feels like my hair gets stronger with the use of this. Before I used Giovanni and Aubrey, but I prefer Avalon and especially the rosemary.

not sure is it really organic

Posted by 4903070224035456473 on Feb 13, 2015

One thisng - it's too much foam for the organic shampoo, when natural shampoo's almost should have it. On the tile: '70% made with organic components" then other 30% is parabens and SLS, I quess. And the second one - rosemary smell is too strong (personal for me) and not natural.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Sep 02, 2009

I have fine hair and so I'm always looking for a product to give volume and nice texture....this product is tops!

Warning to celiacs

Posted by Reviewer2007369 on Apr 03, 2007

This shampoo contains wheat protein and oats, which are not safe for use by people with celiac disease. For some reason, the wheat is not listed in the ingredients at this website. For those who can use it safely, it's a good shampoo that smells wonderful.

Lovely shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2743096 on Nov 20, 2008

I've used this a few times now and it really does seem to make my hair thicker. The aroma is wonderful as well. I've noticed that the individual strands of hair also seem stronger. I have very baby fine hair which breaks easily, with this product the hair shaft feels more smooth and substantial. I use it in combination with the matching conditioner.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

Love the smell. Cleans and leaves in good condition.