no good

Posted by Reviewer2029982 on Dec 11, 2007

this stripped my hair. very harsh!!!

Makes hair squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1358248 on Apr 12, 2010

This shampoo made my hair squeaky clean, which I don't like. Also, it seems to have made my scalp break out with tiny red painful zits. I think I will switch back to Avalon's Biotin B Complex thickening shampoo.

Too heavy shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2566310 on May 19, 2010

Too strong shampoo for my hair, dried out too much. I didn't like.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

I do not like this product. Very dissatisfied. Hair downy. The aroma is also incomprehensible to me.

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on Jun 25, 2011

I have oily scalp and I wash my hair on a daily bais. However, this shampoo dries out my hair too much. I also have to use a big amount in order to get a decent latter. I live in a tropical climate. Just not right for me.

not as described!

Posted by 5721395323987620657 on Oct 22, 2012

There was written that shampoo is without sulfates,but it is not! There is an Sodium Coco-Sulfate,which is a sulfate,so couldn't use it

Disappointed

Posted by 4967555450488960025 on Feb 04, 2013

Not as promised. Would not purchase again.

Lousy

Posted by 5628376293628681402 on Aug 06, 2013

Didn't like it at all. I have some length in my hair and the result is too squeaky clean that they get all tangled up. Using the same line conditioner doesn't help, even when I applied it twice. End up using Nature's Gate and the tangles broke free effortlessly.

Awful Shampoo- Master of disaster!

Posted by Reviewer2469862 on Oct 19, 2013

Using this is like using chewing gum on your hair! My hair just knotted. I've literally had over 100 strands falling off every time I brush it after shampoo! Wouldn't continue using it! Just shameful!!!!!