It doesn't work for my hair

Posted by 5129531111307102845 on Jan 14, 2015

I don't like the smell and consistence

muchos enredos

Posted by 4780315708371028991 on Nov 11, 2014

es un champu que me enreda mucho el pelo ya que lo tengo muy largo no hidrata nada y por eso da volumen pero para mi gusto me lo enreda mucho. It is a shampoo that my hair tangles much as long as I have not hydrated and therefore gives no volume but for my taste it entangles me a lot.

Smell nice and clean

Posted by 5730972369828803335 on Sep 27, 2014

Very clean but can be drying.

just ok

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 12, 2014

the texture is way too runny for my liking, although it smells fine, quite mild. My hair feels ok. I won't be getting this one again.

Mucho volumen

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

Aporta mucho volumen y el olor a romero me encanta pero hidrata muy poco, se necesita usar después una mascarilla o el pelo queda aspero.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1697469 on Mar 10, 2014

Just started using the shampoo and no doubt it smells good but find it a lot drier than expected when used alone. Added the Jojoba oil and it works so much better. Follow by the conditional and it solves my problem.

Olor a fresco

Posted by 4914592727679251543 on Oct 23, 2013

Lo que más me gusta es el olor de este champú. No sabía decir se me da más volumen, pero en su defensa tengo que decir que mi madre si se dio cuenta.

good

Posted by 5651438325613947700 on Aug 07, 2013

I like rosemary smell of this Shampoo, it's give my hair needed volume for a day, but if you have an oily hair like me, you have to use this shampoo every day.

Old formula is much better......Please bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer2808404 on Mar 01, 2013

The old formula was fantastic for my fine hair, it really thickened. New formula is ok but does not compare to old one. I am currently looking for a new shampoo that is as effective as the old formula.

not great

Posted by Katarinatan on Jul 04, 2012

I much prefer Avalon's thickening shampoo to this one. I dont care for its smell; it would be nicer if this shampoo smelled a little more 'floral'. This just smells like, well...rosemary. Which reminds me of a food dish more than a shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »