July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2478 reviews

ok for a few weeks, then will break hair from too much thickening

Posted by teacupLA on Jun 26, 2012

I will never use it again. It was ok for a few weeks, then the stuff it leaves on the hair made it so thick my hair started breaking. I get better results eating more protein and proper diet. I had the flu so some of my hair thinned out. Now building up naturally helped it grow back thick. Stick with normal shampoo

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2114495 on Jul 01, 2012

This product leaves my hair dry, as if I hadn't used conditioner at all. I am so disappointed with it.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Jul 05, 2010

I read all the reviews and expected this to be good for my hair. My hair is thin,fine and dry. I have used almost the whole bottle and my hair is still thinning and it is terribly dry. Will not buy this again.Donna

Not as good as reviews state

Posted by Reviewer2510859 on Mar 29, 2011

I ordered a few bottles of this conditioner,becuase i have tried everything on the market. But before i did,i googled to see what the so called experts rated as the best organic shampoos and conditioners on the market,and Avalon organics was rated number One. After trying this shampoo it let my hair feeling lifeless and very itchy,infact i thought my hair felt finer than before i started using the conditioner. So i really actually wonder how organic this conditioner really is. On a rating scale between 0 -10 i would persoanlly rate this conditioner at 4 out out of 10. Don't waste your money. Sincerly Not Happy.