it is dry

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Nov 24, 2013

after use my hair is dry

It thickens...but...

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Dec 24, 2013

I does what it says but it left my 3b/c hair feeling hard and crunchy. Very difficult to comb and lots of hair came out! I don't like the smell either.

Dull | Limp Hair

Posted by mainlandapples on Jan 11, 2014

This product (combined with the shampoo) has left my hair dull and limp, as though it's covered in residue. My hair behaves much better when using other products.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer1894811 on May 31, 2012

Bought both the shampoo and the conditioner, mainly because of the good reviews. Well, it was a disaster for me. Did not get any volume, but dandruff (which I have never had), so I stopped using them both. The negative effect is very persistent though. So I would not recommend this product for people with hair problems. Maybe, if you have a normal hair, it might be as good as any other shampoo or conditioner.

New sustainable formula: greatest disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2731254 on May 28, 2012

I will not buy this product again :( It used to be good conditioner but BEFORE formula change. Now when you rinse it off your hair you can't even recall did you use the conditioner or you just forgot.

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer1994853 on Jun 03, 2012

It made my scalp itch and burn after the second use and my hair didn't look clean.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 03, 2012

My hair gets so greasy from this! The scent is unbearable.

i dont like the new formula!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 26, 2013

i used the old formula for years and was my fave shampoo and conditioner. but not anymore!! i wish if the compay knows how disapointed the customer are and would change back the old formulas, thanks

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3050761 on Oct 16, 2013

Very difficult to rinse out properly. Left a sticky residue in my hair, even after rinsing three and four times.

Does Not Condition Anymore.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

My family used this product for years. I recently re-ordered and to my amazement this week, it does not condition my hair at all. It used to be a wonderful product and when I checked the bottle I noticed the New Formula label. I will order Kiss My Face next time. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.