Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2539 reviews

Clumpy formula, unmanagable

Posted by Reviewer2448145 on Mar 07, 2012

I bought this in conjunction with the shampoo, and was very disappointed. The shampoo, in my opinion, if just okay (not enough to purchase again), but the conditioner is awful. The formula is very thick & clumpy, which makes it difficult to work through my hair in the shower, and made my hair feel like a tangled mess. I appreciate this is fragrance-free, but also wish there could be some added oil to mask the unpleasant smell.

Inappropriate Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1037286 on Mar 12, 2012

I have used Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner for about two weeks. So far I have not seen the thickening result yet. However, I don't like the after-feel of the conditioner on the hair. It does not make the hair silky smooth. In addition, the bottle used for the conditioner is not appropriate. The conditioner is so creamy and I have to squeeze the bottle for the conditioner to flow out. I actually put it upside-down and squeeze it whenever I use it. The packaging should change.

Does not work, period

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

I used this with the shampoo and both dry out my hair and make it fall instead of helping me regain a bit of my hair back. Totally made my hair look dull. Didn't help that this was my wedding year and I needed shiny, healthy hair with volume.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

Good product, beautiful hair

Posted by Reviewer3130401 on Oct 24, 2011

I recommend this product, cause it has made my hair voluminous and healthy. I dont have to use hair volume spray any more. People are saying, your hair has grown so much. Good stuff