never again...

Posted by Reviewer2901284 on Oct 14, 2011

its not working for me at all... hair are not soft at all. same effect like with out conditioner.

weakens hair

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 04, 2010

it actually makes my hair softer and weaker. Fot fine hair I'd want a thickening product that makes hair more resilient

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2605616 on May 10, 2008

in addition to the Avalon Shampoo - make sure you get the conditioner too. it compliments the shampoo really well and my hair is so much healthier. i strongly recommend this product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 22, 2008

This conditioner leaves my hair very manageable, smooth, and nourished. Works great with the biotin b-complex shampoo. Wouldn't be without them both.

A good condtioner

Posted by Reviewer1022127 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice scent and seems to give my hair a thicker appearance. My hair is soft and tangle free after conditioner and it doesnt strip my colour. I highlight my hair and this seems to make the colour a bit shinier.

Horrible.

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008

My hair is completely unmanageable after using this. It went in the trash.

Its realy cool!!

Posted by Reviewer2303761 on Nov 27, 2010

Thank you so much!

Biotin combo :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012

I already had a Biotin B-Complex Shampoo and was quite satisfied with it, but when I finally ordered this conditioner, I understood that they must be used only together! Hair are really thicker, I feel the volume all day long after using this combo :) Must have, I will definitely reorder them.

Good Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This thickening conditioner is safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. How great is that? It also helps build body in fine, thinning hair and stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth. It strengthens hair stands and boosts volume so hair feels thicker and softer.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

It feels nice and tingly and it does seem to thicken my hair. This is a mainstay of my hair care routine.