Best Conditioner EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I have curly nappy frizzy Native American Hair. I am mixed my mom is white and my father is black and I have tried every product for black and white and every other color that they would make hair products for. Other than Garnier Fructis this is the only product that I can use that actually works well. I prefer this over Garnier Fructis because it's Organic. It has a lovely smell and the bottle is so big it lasts for a few months for me. If you are unsure give it a try especcially if you have curly frizzy hair. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Its realy cool!!

Posted by Reviewer2303761 on Nov 27, 2010

Thank you so much!

Excellent thickening conditioner

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

Cool

Posted by 5497234510368197100 on Mar 09, 2015

My hair looks so much better

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy,

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

In the stock up. I heavy hair loss, I hope you can have the effect after use.

Works for me :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I have always had thin hair, but now it is really thin and the Avalon shampoo and conditioner help to make the hair I have seem thicker and maybe perhaps help with the growth.

Biotin combo :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012

I already had a Biotin B-Complex Shampoo and was quite satisfied with it, but when I finally ordered this conditioner, I understood that they must be used only together! Hair are really thicker, I feel the volume all day long after using this combo :) Must have, I will definitely reorder them.

I like it

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 15, 2012

Quite good for its price. My hair looks shiny and is not tangled, big bottle, very economical. The smell is nice, not too strong. Хороший бальзам, большая бутыль, приятный и ненавязчивый запах, делает волосы мягкими и послушными.

Love it!

Posted by 5212088404025912763 on Jan 23, 2015

I really LOVE this conditioner. It's very, very thick though, so only a little is needed. I have curly, long hair...and this has made the ringlets more defined. Will be buying again! :D

the thing I've been looking for all my life!

Posted by 4988029058046822218 on Jun 24, 2012

I didn't expect that any remedy for hair could bring my hair to life but this one really did! The conditioner is very thick, yes, really, it is. So, I use just a little of it for each application. This smells great - something like mint or gum-tree. Definitely, it's my favourite hair-thing now.