Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1126129 on Dec 08, 2009

The product works fantastic. I needed a facial moisturizer and, since I've sensitive skin, couldn't use a lot of products that contained certain ingredients... otherwise I'd break out badly. Avalon's moisture cream works wonders and leaves my skin gently exfoliated, not greasy or shiny. It does everything it promises and more. The reason I rated it a 4 though is because the packaging isn't the greatest. It spilled into the box and looked like it wasn't sealed.

Good cream

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I like this one, smells pleasantly, you need a little of it,because it's a thick cream, my skin is combinated/dry, sometimes if I put just a little bit more of it on my face,it feels too greasy for me, so I think this wouldn't work properly if you have oily skin or combinated/oily skin.

I really really like the smell

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

very pleasant. It helped my skin when it was in normal condition. but when it was dry, I didn't notice any changes. When my face was in very dry condition, it sored too.

from Seoul

Posted by Reviewer1632152 on Apr 15, 2010

wonderful lotion, very rich and moisturizing smells good

a very good moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jun 04, 2010

I really like this moisturizer. It is thicker than the daily moisture cream by the same company and I need that due to my dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately, it is not quite enough to eliminate some dry patches. I have only been using it for a month so maybe over time it will.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2204591 on Jun 17, 2010

I have extremely dry and sun damaged skin which needs intensive treatment. This is not quite rich enough for what I need, but nonetheless is an excellent everyday moisturizer. I will keep using when my skin is better, and would highly recommend it for normal skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Dec 11, 2007

A little goes a long way. I use it under my makeup and I use very little. I probably won't buy it for my face next time, But I will continue to use Avalon Organics they have a great product line!

Wife loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1726002 on Jan 08, 2009

wife loves the smell and it leaves her skin soft and natural.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

This cream does its job quite well! It is thick, so a little goes a long way. Soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I only gave it four stars because I have only been using it a few weeks, so I haven't been able to witness the long term benefits yet :-)

NIce, but consistency a bit light.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Nice, nice scent, but it's a bit too light.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »