Wonderful night cream

Posted by 4713663514479521048 on Aug 06, 2014

Not too light, not too heavy. VERY grateful I happened upon Avalon Organics.

Horrible allergic reaction

Posted by 4875169000595574800 on May 12, 2014

Whithin one minute I had applied this cream on my face, it turned bright red and started burning like it was on fire. I had to wash it away from my face immeadiately, but some of the product was unfortunately absorbed already. I had to take 2 antihistamines before my face calmed down. The skin from my face has been now peeling off, it's terrible. I have always had very good and not sensitive skin at all. I have never had a allergic reaction before from any cosmetics or creams, so I was shocked! I am really dissapointed...

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 28, 2014

very good cream, smell of lavender is rather strong.

buena textura

Posted by 5745203272872780355 on Apr 10, 2014

Dejé de usarla al hacerme reacción despúes de que el gel limpiador nutribiotic me hiciera reacción alérgica, por lo que no puedo opinar mucho. El olor a lavanda me parece genial, y en un principio parece una buena crema hidratante, aunque al no usarla más de momento no puedo decir mucho más.

good stuff!

Posted by 4766696733469846673 on Apr 10, 2014

nice!

Lovely smell

Posted by 5662123109193781423 on Mar 24, 2014

I needed a new facial cream and decided to try this. It moisturizes my skin and the smell is heavenly! Although for someone that don't like lavender could be a little overwhelming.

Not for daily using

Posted by 4719699196014401946 on Feb 26, 2014

Cream has a dense texture, well absorbed. Also it has strong smell of lavender. Clog pores. Using sometimes in very cold weather before going out.

Good Cream, nice smell

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

The Avalon Lavender Luminosity is a pretty thick cream, but I have very dry skin so It's actually good for me. I use ut as day cream too. The face done look as luminos as promised on the packege but it's a very good product.

Good night cream.

Posted by 5460605515380957716 on Jan 09, 2014

Moisturizing product.

Great Products

Posted by 5300390484643124986 on Jan 08, 2014

The cream is very light and gentle, and it feels as if there is not much moisturizer in it because it is non-greasy. My skin has tightened up and shows less wrinkles after using for several weeks. I would recommend Avalon Organics as a much better option them most facial products on the market, including the expensive ones. Read your ingredients and you'll see why.