Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1126129 on Dec 08, 2009

The product works fantastic. I needed a facial moisturizer and, since I've sensitive skin, couldn't use a lot of products that contained certain ingredients... otherwise I'd break out badly. Avalon's moisture cream works wonders and leaves my skin gently exfoliated, not greasy or shiny. It does everything it promises and more. The reason I rated it a 4 though is because the packaging isn't the greatest. It spilled into the box and looked like it wasn't sealed.

Good cream

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I like this one, smells pleasantly, you need a little of it,because it's a thick cream, my skin is combinated/dry, sometimes if I put just a little bit more of it on my face,it feels too greasy for me, so I think this wouldn't work properly if you have oily skin or combinated/oily skin.

Really thick formula

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and made my face burn. I used the remaining for hand cream.

Lavender night cream

Posted by 5495423268606236622 on Jan 01, 2013

Bought as a present for my mom. She said that smells very nice but it is not very nourishing.

bought as a present for mom

Posted by Scheherazade on Jan 02, 2013

She likes the smell, the texture, and the effect of the product.

Encantada !!!

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema rica, untuosa , pero no en exceso. Tiene ingredientes realmente deliciosos para tu piel, sientes tu rostro humectado . Un aroma muy agradable, como un doble placer para tu piel: nutres tu piel y al vez es como aromaterapia a lavanda, aroma suave y sutil. Me gustan mucho los productos AVALON. Seguiré comprando !!!!!! Saludos desde Santiago, Chile.

good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

makes your skin soft. If your skin is oily, this is too heavy for you.

For lavender lovers like me!!!

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012

I adore this cream! It makes me think of my lavender garden...it is great for your skin and also has a wonderful tingling sensation when you apply it.

lavender

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on Mar 28, 2011

my favourite moisturiser,wonderful smell,no skin reactions,i use day and night and my skin feels very soft and no breakouts,in addition great price