Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1061865 on May 11, 2010

I have been very pleased with this moisture cream and have been using it daily since it arrived. My skin feels wonderful! The only complaint I would have is not with the product, but with its packaging. The jar is not "sealed" tightly with an inner seal, and some of the cream was able to leak out of the jar during transit. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.

great cream

Posted by Reviewer3134972 on Feb 22, 2011

My sensitive and dry skin feel so good after using this cream!

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1126129 on Dec 08, 2009

The product works fantastic. I needed a facial moisturizer and, since I've sensitive skin, couldn't use a lot of products that contained certain ingredients... otherwise I'd break out badly. Avalon's moisture cream works wonders and leaves my skin gently exfoliated, not greasy or shiny. It does everything it promises and more. The reason I rated it a 4 though is because the packaging isn't the greatest. It spilled into the box and looked like it wasn't sealed.

Good cream

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I like this one, smells pleasantly, you need a little of it,because it's a thick cream, my skin is combinated/dry, sometimes if I put just a little bit more of it on my face,it feels too greasy for me, so I think this wouldn't work properly if you have oily skin or combinated/oily skin.

Horrible allergic reaction

Posted by 4875169000595574800 on May 12, 2014

Whithin one minute I had applied this cream on my face, it turned bright red and started burning like it was on fire. I had to wash it away from my face immeadiately, but some of the product was unfortunately absorbed already. I had to take 2 antihistamines before my face calmed down. The skin from my face has been now peeling off, it's terrible. I have always had very good and not sensitive skin at all. I have never had a allergic reaction before from any cosmetics or creams, so I was shocked! I am really dissapointed...

Lavender night cream

Posted by 5495423268606236622 on Jan 01, 2013

Bought as a present for my mom. She said that smells very nice but it is not very nourishing.

bought as a present for mom

Posted by Scheherazade on Jan 02, 2013

She likes the smell, the texture, and the effect of the product.

good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

makes your skin soft. If your skin is oily, this is too heavy for you.

For lavender lovers like me!!!

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012

I adore this cream! It makes me think of my lavender garden...it is great for your skin and also has a wonderful tingling sensation when you apply it.