Deeply Moisturizing, But Not Too Heavy

Posted by 5443199932424665363 on Jun 27, 2012

I ordered this night cream because I needed a deep moisture that renewed my skin and made it feel supple in the morning. I'm currently on a very small dose of Accutane, which is a tremendously drying medication. I was worried that a scented night cream would irritate my sensitive skin and clog my pores, but it doesn't. It feels and smells lovely. When I put it on after I was my face, it almost tingles a bit. When it settles into my skin, though, it feels smooth and not too greasy. Sometimes I even use a tiny bit under my makeup during the day. Excellent cream. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants deep moisture at night.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1061865 on May 11, 2010

I have been very pleased with this moisture cream and have been using it daily since it arrived. My skin feels wonderful! The only complaint I would have is not with the product, but with its packaging. The jar is not "sealed" tightly with an inner seal, and some of the cream was able to leak out of the jar during transit. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.

great cream

Posted by Reviewer3134972 on Feb 22, 2011

My sensitive and dry skin feel so good after using this cream!

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1126129 on Dec 08, 2009

The product works fantastic. I needed a facial moisturizer and, since I've sensitive skin, couldn't use a lot of products that contained certain ingredients... otherwise I'd break out badly. Avalon's moisture cream works wonders and leaves my skin gently exfoliated, not greasy or shiny. It does everything it promises and more. The reason I rated it a 4 though is because the packaging isn't the greatest. It spilled into the box and looked like it wasn't sealed.

Good cream

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I like this one, smells pleasantly, you need a little of it,because it's a thick cream, my skin is combinated/dry, sometimes if I put just a little bit more of it on my face,it feels too greasy for me, so I think this wouldn't work properly if you have oily skin or combinated/oily skin.

STINGS!

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Mar 08, 2015

I don't know what it is about this cream, but when I put it on my face, it just stings to a point where it feels like 1000 tiny needles are poking my skin. I can't really pinpoint which ingredient is causing this, but I can't use it on my face anymore. I'm just going to apply this to my feet and elbows.

Lavender night cream

Posted by 5495423268606236622 on Jan 01, 2013

Bought as a present for my mom. She said that smells very nice but it is not very nourishing.

bought as a present for mom

Posted by Scheherazade on Jan 02, 2013

She likes the smell, the texture, and the effect of the product.

good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

makes your skin soft. If your skin is oily, this is too heavy for you.