Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

This cream does its job quite well! It is thick, so a little goes a long way. Soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I only gave it four stars because I have only been using it a few weeks, so I haven't been able to witness the long term benefits yet :-)

a very good moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jun 04, 2010

I really like this moisturizer. It is thicker than the daily moisture cream by the same company and I need that due to my dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately, it is not quite enough to eliminate some dry patches. I have only been using it for a month so maybe over time it will.

Good overall cream

Posted by Reviewer2813255 on Nov 30, 2007

I like this product, it's creamy and makes your face feel smooth. Although...it has a few ingredients in it that I don't like, i.e., dimethicone, and alcohol. I bought this one for my sister who uses this product.

poor moisture

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Nov 01, 2012

This is product is creamy and thick. The lavender scent is a tad overpowering. I used this for a week but it just doesn't moisturize well. My face felt tight and dry throughout the day after use. Will go back to my previous night cream. No breakouts or hives.

Epic

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Jun 20, 2012

Nuff said.

Good Cream, nice smell

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

The Avalon Lavender Luminosity is a pretty thick cream, but I have very dry skin so It's actually good for me. I use ut as day cream too. The face done look as luminos as promised on the packege but it's a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 28, 2014

very good cream, smell of lavender is rather strong.

很滋润

Posted by 5330860707884191748 on Oct 07, 2012

试用很滋润,不过不密封导致运输途中有泄漏,建议包装得牢固点。-----------------优惠券号码BIM882,大于40美元的订单节省10美元哦

Une super crème de nuit !

Posted by eithlenn on Apr 15, 2013

Cette crème hydratante à la lavande est d'une douceur extraordinaire. Son parfum discret et sa texture crémeuse en font un bon allié pour la nuit. Ayant une peau mixte et déshydratée, j'ai été agréablement surprise par son action. la crème, bien qu'un peu épaisse, est rapidement assimilée par la eau et laisse un fini matifié. le pot est assez conséquent et malgré l'utilisaiton quotidienne du pot depuis 1 mois je ne suis même pas à 1/4 du pot. la compo est nickel et évidemment non testé sur les animaux. je recommande vivement !

Avalon me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

Todo lo que he usado de Avalon me suele gustar, no tenia que cambiar en esta crema. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.