I really really like the smell

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

very pleasant. It helped my skin when it was in normal condition. but when it was dry, I didn't notice any changes. When my face was in very dry condition, it sored too.

poor moisture

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Nov 01, 2012

This is product is creamy and thick. The lavender scent is a tad overpowering. I used this for a week but it just doesn't moisturize well. My face felt tight and dry throughout the day after use. Will go back to my previous night cream. No breakouts or hives.

Good overall cream

Posted by Reviewer2813255 on Nov 30, 2007

I like this product, it's creamy and makes your face feel smooth. Although...it has a few ingredients in it that I don't like, i.e., dimethicone, and alcohol. I bought this one for my sister who uses this product.

STINGS!

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Mar 08, 2015

I don't know what it is about this cream, but when I put it on my face, it just stings to a point where it feels like 1000 tiny needles are poking my skin. I can't really pinpoint which ingredient is causing this, but I can't use it on my face anymore. I'm just going to apply this to my feet and elbows.

Wonderful, top of the line beauty product

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on Feb 29, 2016

This night cream is moisturizing enough to use in dry winter months, but not so heavy that it can't be tolerated as a day cream or in the summer months. It evens out soon tone, hydrates, firms, and gives skin an overall beautiful glow.

Lovely cream, skin loves the moisture drink

Posted by 4999844267151652209 on May 31, 2016

I bought this cream based on reviews, and have not been disappointed. Lovely thick velvety consistency, beautiful smell and my skins seems very happy. I like plenty of moisture in creams and this one has it. Great night cream, possibly the lavender which smells plentiful is good for sleeping :)

Wonderful night cream

Posted by 4713663514479521048 on Aug 06, 2014

Not too light, not too heavy. VERY grateful I happened upon Avalon Organics.

Lavender love for your skin

Posted by 5318701122080395319 on Jan 17, 2015

smells fantastic and all organic- love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 28, 2014

very good cream, smell of lavender is rather strong.

Very good

Posted by 5214946252671571798 on Feb 24, 2015

I love lavender and I am getting to like this cream more and more as time goes by.