poor moisture

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Nov 01, 2012

This is product is creamy and thick. The lavender scent is a tad overpowering. I used this for a week but it just doesn't moisturize well. My face felt tight and dry throughout the day after use. Will go back to my previous night cream. No breakouts or hives.

Good overall cream

Posted by Reviewer2813255 on Nov 30, 2007

I like this product, it's creamy and makes your face feel smooth. Although...it has a few ingredients in it that I don't like, i.e., dimethicone, and alcohol. I bought this one for my sister who uses this product.

Horrible allergic reaction

Posted by 4875169000595574800 on May 12, 2014

Whithin one minute I had applied this cream on my face, it turned bright red and started burning like it was on fire. I had to wash it away from my face immeadiately, but some of the product was unfortunately absorbed already. I had to take 2 antihistamines before my face calmed down. The skin from my face has been now peeling off, it's terrible. I have always had very good and not sensitive skin at all. I have never had a allergic reaction before from any cosmetics or creams, so I was shocked! I am really dissapointed...

Wonderful night cream

Posted by 4713663514479521048 on Aug 06, 2014

Not too light, not too heavy. VERY grateful I happened upon Avalon Organics.

Lavender love for your skin

Posted by 5318701122080395319 on Jan 17, 2015

smells fantastic and all organic- love this stuff!

Very good

Posted by 5214946252671571798 on Feb 24, 2015

I love lavender and I am getting to like this cream more and more as time goes by.

Wonderful, top of the line beauty product

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on Feb 29, 2016

This night cream is moisturizing enough to use in dry winter months, but not so heavy that it can't be tolerated as a day cream or in the summer months. It evens out soon tone, hydrates, firms, and gives skin an overall beautiful glow.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 28, 2014

very good cream, smell of lavender is rather strong.

Lovely cream, skin loves the moisture drink

Posted by 4999844267151652209 on May 31, 2016

I bought this cream based on reviews, and have not been disappointed. Lovely thick velvety consistency, beautiful smell and my skins seems very happy. I like plenty of moisture in creams and this one has it. Great night cream, possibly the lavender which smells plentiful is good for sleeping :)

温和 淡斑

Posted by 4920444801577820014 on Dec 24, 2012

非常细腻,薰衣草味道很浓,我是有点过敏的肤质,用这个很温和,没任何刺激感觉,话说北京冬天有暖气,挺干的,但是我早上起来脸也是润滑的,不干燥也不油腻。整个薰衣草系列基本都买了,用了一段时间以后我觉得有淡斑的效果,现在在用第二批了。