New To iHerb?

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Balancing Toner, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very bad for my face

Posted by djsoma on Sep 15, 2012

It made my face red and burning all over, still feeling the nastiness after 15 minutes of washing it away and applying BeeCeuticals Queen Bee for a Day Cream to cover the damage done. Terrible stuff indeed, but I'm not surprised since Avalon Organics is just one of 50 high-selling brands by the notorious Hein Celestial Group, a big player in the business partly owned by the multi-national ketchup giant Heinz. Their other avoidable brands include chemically-loaded Jason's and Alba Botanica cosmetics, Soy/Rice/Almond Dream milks (go find and get some real nutritious raw milk instead of sipping up brain-damaging unfermeted soy drinks) and Celestial Seasongins teas which are quite boring and ineffective, and nothing special beyond their artwork-centered marketing image.

Bad for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3164251 on Oct 30, 2010

I used this for about a week, and it made my skin very unhappy. I got acne on my forehead that looked like small blisters, and it made the rest of my face red. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but from all the positive reviews I expected this product to be safe. Wrong!

Bad chocie for sensitive skin like me

Posted by 5732103786426217174 on Apr 03, 2013

This feels like egg white and it is not absorbed into my skin very well. If you apply it with cotton ball or with your hands, this becomes like foam on my face and really never absorbed into my skin and at the end causes some troubles on my forehead. The smell is very artificial too. This Vitamin C series is not working for me at all.

NOt reommended for very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

I have sensitive skin, this can be a lil too drying, tends to leave my skin red

If you love your skin, do not buy this product!

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Mar 17, 2014

I used it for 3 days. In the first two days everything went well. On the third day my skin started to tingle and became filled with red patches. I ran to wash my face, but it took 5 hours for my skin go back to normal. It was a horrible experience! And my skin is not sensitive, imagine if it was!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »