10% Off Orders Over $40!

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Balancing Toner, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

love it

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 17, 2009

this toner smells great and makes my face feel super fresh without drying it out!

Really Nice

Posted by Reviewer2169347 on Oct 05, 2008

I saw some other reviews complaining that this toner was a bit sticky. Maybe I don't notice it as much being a guy but to me it just seems like a really squeaky clean. It smells really good and seems to improve my skin quality.

Very bad for my face

Posted by djsoma on Sep 15, 2012

It made my face red and burning all over, still feeling the nastiness after 15 minutes of washing it away and applying BeeCeuticals Queen Bee for a Day Cream to cover the damage done. Terrible stuff indeed, but I'm not surprised since Avalon Organics is just one of 50 high-selling brands by the notorious Hein Celestial Group, a big player in the business partly owned by the multi-national ketchup giant Heinz. Their other avoidable brands include chemically-loaded Jason's and Alba Botanica cosmetics, Soy/Rice/Almond Dream milks (go find and get some real nutritious raw milk instead of sipping up brain-damaging unfermeted soy drinks) and Celestial Seasongins teas which are quite boring and ineffective, and nothing special beyond their artwork-centered marketing image.

Avalon Toners

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 10, 2009

Notes for Avalon's Vit. C Toner and Lavender Toner. I have dry aging skin with acne. Yeah, I know quite lovely. I tried the Lavender first (for sensitive skin). . .just wasn't sure about the lavender scent on my face, so next time I ordered the Vit. C version (for all types of skin). . . and now I'm not sure about the citrus scent on my face. Both worked great on my dry skin and both virtually eliminated my acne. Think I will go back to the Lavender scent, which made my skin feel a bit more protected/hydrated.

Bad for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3164251 on Oct 30, 2010

I used this for about a week, and it made my skin very unhappy. I got acne on my forehead that looked like small blisters, and it made the rest of my face red. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but from all the positive reviews I expected this product to be safe. Wrong!