Okay

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

This is an okay product. I use it in conjunction with the face wash, lotion, and serum.....the do work well together...they leave my face red so it is good for night before bed. It does not have a pleasant smell like the other products....it smells a little putrid.

Bien mais..

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 17, 2012

Faut bien son boulot de parfaire le démaquillage, cependant il contient pas mal de tensioactifs car mousse beaucoup, même en en mettant peu, ce qui laisse un petit effet poisseux. Je fais suivre d'une brumisation d'eau minérale pour rincer un peu. Ca sent très bon l'orange.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

It is average nothing special

Happy with this purchase

Posted by 5581965085786838285 on Sep 25, 2012

I use this to clean my make up at the end of the day and works mighty fine. I bit concentrated for my liking hence I wash it before I apply my moisturiser.

Decent for Skin; Somewhat Watery

Posted by wholefoods on Oct 28, 2012

I purchased this product to use as a light moisturiser. I thought the product was decent overall. The one major issue I had was that it seemed watered down. When I used the product, it came out very quickly and was a little messy to deal with. I think I will look elsewhere for moisturisers in the future.

Don't like the stickiness

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

The cleansing lotion is great but I don't like the sticky toner. I can see and feel a layer of while film which takes a while to be fully absorb by skin especially when applying using cotton pad. I always need to pat my skin to get the toner absorbed better.

irritates skin

Posted by Reviewer1415586 on Dec 07, 2012

unfortunately, it isn`t for my sensitive skin...

Not too sure about this one

Posted by atinarin on Dec 21, 2012

Most toners I have used leave the skin clean and the cotton pad remains clear. This one has a milky, foamy feel. Not like a toner, but too much like applying a lotion to your skin. Leaves skin sticky too. Perhaps not suited to my oily/combi skin.

cute orange aroma

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

nice quality

Bien!

Posted by 5547762138840254541 on Nov 19, 2013

Rafraîchissante ! Très agréable le matin après avoir nettoyé s0n visage!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »