love it

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 17, 2009

this toner smells great and makes my face feel super fresh without drying it out!

Really Nice

Posted by Reviewer2169347 on Oct 05, 2008

I saw some other reviews complaining that this toner was a bit sticky. Maybe I don't notice it as much being a guy but to me it just seems like a really squeaky clean. It smells really good and seems to improve my skin quality.

Aalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Balancing Toner

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012

O my word, when I first used this product I thought I was mistaken it for the cleanser until i realized it was not. It cleaned my skin so well after washing with the gel I was kind of embarrassed with the results on the cotton ball. You can imagine. It left my skin baby soft and extra clean. I am hooked on the feeling.

Avalon Toners

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 10, 2009

Notes for Avalon's Vit. C Toner and Lavender Toner. I have dry aging skin with acne. Yeah, I know quite lovely. I tried the Lavender first (for sensitive skin). . .just wasn't sure about the lavender scent on my face, so next time I ordered the Vit. C version (for all types of skin). . . and now I'm not sure about the citrus scent on my face. Both worked great on my dry skin and both virtually eliminated my acne. Think I will go back to the Lavender scent, which made my skin feel a bit more protected/hydrated.

Balancing toner

Posted by karishma on Sep 22, 2012

Very refreshing and love the vitamin c smell.

Facial toner

Posted by Reviewer2491680 on Mar 01, 2009

great product

The Best Toner EVER

Posted by Reviewer1271953 on Mar 23, 2009

Keeps the blemishes under control

EXCELLENT TONER

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on Oct 28, 2007

HIGH QUALITY TONER. WORKS BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. SMEELS SO FRESH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1275905 on May 23, 2008

I have really enjoyed using this Avalon toner. I also use the cleanser, eye cream and moisturizer. I love the Vitamin C smell, it's great, as are the products.

I like it

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Это очень хороший тоник. Использую его утром и перед сном. Прекрасно освежает и очищает поры. Не липкое, не блестит, матирует кожу. Выравнивает цвет лица и убирает мелкие морщинки. This is a very good tonic. I use it in the morning and at bedtime. Very refreshing and cleans pores. Not sticky, not shiny, skin matting. Evens the complexion and removes fine lines.