so red

Posted by 5721377869374621673 on Dec 02, 2015

I used this product it's make my face so red what I do

Can't even finish it

Posted by 4970079465605689261 on Sep 10, 2015

I used to love this product before they reformulate it. With this formulation my sensitive combination skin feels irritated EVERYTIME I use it. Too bad, won't buy it again.

Gives a rash, every time

Posted by 5158923149056903292 on Jun 01, 2015

I seem to be one of the few people affected by this, but I haven't been able to use this cream. Every time I put it on, my skin turns red and burns, and I have to wash it immediately. Wouldn't recommend it.

Skin looks worse

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 02, 2015

Originally I gave this cream 5 stars. But after using it for a while, my skin started looking bad. I noticed more redness, fine lines were more visible and the skin just looked unhealthy. I also fount it to burn irritated skin (such as around the nose) and it can't go anywhere near the eye area (unlike other creams I double use as eye cream). I will also note it smell very strongly of fake orange. The more I used the product, the more sick I was of the smell. Many people have mentioned the formula has changed. If this is so, I strongly recommend the company return to the old one...

Odeur très forte!

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

Odeur très forte de fruits. Trop forte!

Irritating for my skin

Posted by 4777769658769235819 on Nov 10, 2014

Usually my facial skin is not sensitive. This product made my skin red and itchy. It was clearly not suitable for me and I was unfortunately not able to use the product. I've been very happy with many other Avalon Organics products and I had high expectations for this one.

Pimple breakout

Posted by 4951084338726504911 on Oct 17, 2014

Pimple appear after apply vitamin C renewal for the 1st day. This product is too rich and not suitable for oily skin as made pimple breakout. Once stop using it, the pimple disappear immediately.

Won't repurchase

Posted by 4703887344633387788 on Aug 17, 2014

I did not notice any visible effect on my combination skin. I did not enjoy using this cream: it was greasy on my skin and the scent is WAY too strong!!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 25, 2014

I struggle with finding skin products that don't hurt my eyes. This one unfortunately did burn my eyes after wearing it for a few days. I don't use it on my eyes or even close to them. I did some research and apparently vitamin c can do this when mixed with other ingredients. Great texture and my skin felt great, unfortunately not for people with sensitivities.

Allergic Reaction - Avalon Vitamin C Renewal Cream

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 24, 2014

This product triggered itchiness and face became inflamed. Tried at various times with the same result. Had to dispose of this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »