Vitamin C Renewal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Nov 16, 2015

This new formula doesn't do anything for your skin. Those of you who remember and loved the old formula version of this cream, please try: Avalon Age-Less Revitalizing cream, it is very close to the old formula ingredients list and I highly recommend it.

made my face itch

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

The cream smells wonderful, absorbs well. After using it for a while it caused my face to itch, so I used it as a hand cream :)

Normal

Posted by 5251896041862555664 on Feb 01, 2015

Smooth but not moisture enough

Makes my skin red and feel like it's burning

Posted by paulyahn on Nov 27, 2014

Applying this cream results in my face looking red/splotchy and feeling hot as if it's burning. Despite being temporary, the feeling is very unpleasant: it stings. The cream does appear to moisturize, though. Doesn't seem to do much for photo-aging which is a big disappointment. I won't be buying this again.

very greasy and heavy texture

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 06, 2014

Doesn't work well on my mixed skin. Might work better on mature and dry skin.

not bad

Posted by 5654033004015286892 on Jun 09, 2014

The cream is rich and the smell is orange. but after using it I had some pimples on my face. I don't know why.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Feb 10, 2014

I bought this based on good reviews, although the ingredients bothered me a little, I decided to at least try. I find it a little drying and not moisturising but this could be the " firming " action some have mentioned only. ? I have to use another cream over it also in the day , so use it as apre-treatment. I do like the serum and eye cream, this a little more disappointing , but I will finish the pot and see how it goes.

ummmm

Posted by 4870986275188133428 on Jan 01, 2014

pocas cosas no le van a mi piel y esta crema es una de ellas...buscaba una crema nutritiva para diario que quedara bien con el maquillaje mineral encima y esta crema me dja la cara como algo tirante y aveces me pica :(

Good but not as soon as you apply it

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

The strong orange scent put me into thoughts ....couldn't the scent be all natural It is extremely sticky and annoying to apply but after a while the skin feels fantastic.I would prefer to feel great with all the procedure and not just with the result. My skin is normal but it feels you still need to dehydrate after applying. Would have been better for very oily skin

To strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Sep 24, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't liket this cream. The strong orange smell is overwhelming and the cream doesen't absorb properly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »