Not moisturizing enough..

Posted by livelig on Nov 07, 2011

I bought this cream since I have very dry and acne prone skin, but it was disappointing. It did not moisturize my skin enough and I found the smell overpowering.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Aug 06, 2008

I found nothing special about this. It smells wonderful , like oranges. It is good for an everyday moisturizer, but I didn't notice any reduction in fine lines. There are better products out there for fine lines at as cheap or cheaper of a price. I will not buy this again.

Caused breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2108204 on Feb 09, 2010

Unfortunately, this product caused breakouts for me. With the large amount of positive reviews and the good ingredients, I hoped I'd like this.

Not good for oily skin, could do strange things to the skin.

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Sep 10, 2012

Been using it for about 2 weeks. It's quite thick and was not suitable for my relatively oily skin. What's worse though is that once after applying it i received a really weird redness on parts of my face. Never happened to me before. It disappered after about 2 hours, very odd. My husband has also been using it and recently received a rash. Of course we're not sure if it's definately from that cream, but are pretty sure it has something to do with it, as he's hardly ever had such problems.

Worked well, but...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Made my face burn, so I used the rest of the container for a hand moisturizer.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2067921 on Sep 06, 2011

Smells of citrus, easy to apply and refreshing. However, an average moisturiser with no added benefits.

Comedogenic

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The cream showed itself extremely comedogenic for my normal skin. Used it for hands at last. Never buy again. Sincerely saying the whole set - Facial toner, Cleansing gel and this cream was an extreme disappointment for me - unnatural smell and low quality products :(

ummmm

Posted by 4870986275188133428 on Jan 01, 2014

pocas cosas no le van a mi piel y esta crema es una de ellas...buscaba una crema nutritiva para diario que quedara bien con el maquillaje mineral encima y esta crema me dja la cara como algo tirante y aveces me pica :(

Vitamin C Renewal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Nov 16, 2015

This new formula doesn't do anything for your skin. Those of you who remember and loved the old formula version of this cream, please try: Avalon Age-Less Revitalizing cream, it is very close to the old formula ingredients list and I highly recommend it.

Makes my skin red and feel like it's burning

Posted by paulyahn on Nov 27, 2014

Applying this cream results in my face looking red/splotchy and feeling hot as if it's burning. Despite being temporary, the feeling is very unpleasant: it stings. The cream does appear to moisturize, though. Doesn't seem to do much for photo-aging which is a big disappointment. I won't be buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »