Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Cream, 2 oz (57 g)

My absolute favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 12, 2009

I have loved this lotion from the first time I used it and have recommended it to many. All have loved it! It is very lightweight and even good under powder makeup! I wear Bare Minerals and it works great. Best moisture that lasts all day and doesn't feel greasy! I was also very excited for find it here for less than $13.

This stuff is really good

Posted by Reviewer1751496 on Mar 19, 2008

I use this to remove eye makeup at night and then feel good that it stays on my skin all night. Then I put it around my mouth and on my forehead and neck for good measure. I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I'm almost 40. People say I look young for my age. I don't know if this is why, but I've been using it for about 2 years.

Very Good facial Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm 70 and have sun damaged skin. Have been using this product for over a year, not a review writer! May be a tad greasy for some but not for me and it quickly soaks in. 15 minutes and you don't know you put it on, I often use a bit more. Softens wrinkles and eye lines, smells extremly nice, certainly a good price. Wish they made it with SPF for day time use. Worth a try for anyone.

Dry and itchy

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Dec 01, 2012

i am very disappointed with this product. my face feels hot and burst, also very itchy. i had to wash it away 3 min after i applied it.

Am Amazed How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1582650 on Feb 15, 2012

I use expensive Lancome moisturizer because that is what worked best on my face but this works even better. Moisturizes w/out making my face breakout. Am 43 have dry skin and somewhat oily t-zone. Smells nice and I plan to buy for my mom to try since she has tried lots of moisturizers and she only uses the same Lancome I use and this will probably work for her at a fraction of the cost.