July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Cream, 2 oz (57 g)

This stuff is really good

Posted by Reviewer1751496 on Mar 19, 2008

I use this to remove eye makeup at night and then feel good that it stays on my skin all night. Then I put it around my mouth and on my forehead and neck for good measure. I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I'm almost 40. People say I look young for my age. I don't know if this is why, but I've been using it for about 2 years.

Suspicious about preservative

Posted by 5180786833322805159 on Mar 03, 2013

I have order this product, but found little conserning info. In this product there is combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300) and sodium benzoate. This mix forms benzene, a known carcinogen. I need to get more info

Very Good facial Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm 70 and have sun damaged skin. Have been using this product for over a year, not a review writer! May be a tad greasy for some but not for me and it quickly soaks in. 15 minutes and you don't know you put it on, I often use a bit more. Softens wrinkles and eye lines, smells extremly nice, certainly a good price. Wish they made it with SPF for day time use. Worth a try for anyone.

Renewal Facial Cream

Posted by HeidiT on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a night cream and the oil free moisturizer from the same line as a day cream. I started noticing improvements in my skin after just a couple of days. My pores are smaller, my skin smoother and the cream has definately softened some of my fine lines.

Am Amazed How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1582650 on Feb 15, 2012

I use expensive Lancome moisturizer because that is what worked best on my face but this works even better. Moisturizes w/out making my face breakout. Am 43 have dry skin and somewhat oily t-zone. Smells nice and I plan to buy for my mom to try since she has tried lots of moisturizers and she only uses the same Lancome I use and this will probably work for her at a fraction of the cost.