Smells just like an orange.

Posted by Reviewer2722780 on Aug 28, 2011

A little heavy for face. I prefer a lighter moisturizer for my face. I use it more on my neck, and chest.

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2888918 on Jun 25, 2011

really liked the skin after a very mild fresh. Excellent. My skin is very sensitive, but the cream did not cause any irritation.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3166958 on Aug 26, 2008

I love this cream...i use it for day use (sometimes night use as well) and my skin feels so soft and silky. Great under make up!! Great value from iherb as well; thanx iherb!

Great wonderful cream :)

Posted by Reviewer1955616 on Jan 22, 2008

This was just what I was looking for. It feel so good when I put it on and keeps my face feeing good an looking good. :) Thank you for making this cream.

Great product

Posted by khessel on Jul 25, 2012

This is a great product. I love the smell and my skin feels invigorated after using it. Vitamin C is supposed to be good for collagen production. I like the fact that it is organic, I don't feel comfortable using skin creams with chemicals. I would purchase this product again.

Nice product. recomended

Posted by Reviewer1159878 on Mar 13, 2012

very good product! nice texture and orange smell

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It is average product for me. I have ordered it few times but stop using it afterward. I don't see any difference.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Aug 06, 2008

I found nothing special about this. It smells wonderful , like oranges. It is good for an everyday moisturizer, but I didn't notice any reduction in fine lines. There are better products out there for fine lines at as cheap or cheaper of a price. I will not buy this again.

Caused breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2108204 on Feb 09, 2010

Unfortunately, this product caused breakouts for me. With the large amount of positive reviews and the good ingredients, I hoped I'd like this.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer3069803 on Jan 06, 2013

This cream made my skin react badly, it looked like i had got a huge sunburn. My skin went red and itchy, and my face went two times bigger... And i do NOT have sensetive skin. This cream is also very "fat" so if you have acne or combination skin, don`t use it!