Vitamin C Renewal Cream - Avalon

Posted by Reviewer2222449 on Jan 11, 2009

I love this cream!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Apr 10, 2008

I have been using this product all winter long. I began using it in Los Angeles, and I paid quite a few dollars more for the product. I-Herb truly does offer good prices. The product keeps my skin soft, throughout the winter, and I believe it has lightened some of my freckles. I'll probably switch during the summer months, because this product will probably be a little to heavy for the summer months, also I need something that contains SPF protection for the summer months. But overall, this is an excellent product for normal/dry skin. I would not recommend it for someone with oily skin.

Mrs Tallack

Posted by Reviewer2438981 on Apr 15, 2008

An excellent creamy moisturizer.

Avalon Natural

Posted by Reviewer2871392 on Oct 20, 2007

Great product and fast delivery.

PENETRATING, NOT GREASY

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on Oct 28, 2007

REALLY ABSORBS WELL AND FEELS LIGHT ON MY FACE. BETTER THAN MY JASON OR KISS MY FACE PRODUCTS IN DAY TO DAY USE. NICE FRAGRANCE WHEN FIRST APPLIED.

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on May 15, 2009

This is my second order of this. Makes my skin feel great and it smells good, too. No chemicals, either.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2334033 on May 08, 2009

Avalon Vitamin C facial cream is a great moisturizer. The refreshing orange fragrance is a pleasure to use in the mornings. Looks great under makeup & leaves skin soft. Would purchase again.

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Jun 12, 2009

I've used this cream for 3 months. I feel it's amazing! It's working. It brighten my skin ton and smooth my face. I wanna use it again and again.

Good facial cream

Posted by Reviewer1983790 on Jun 15, 2009

I like it very much because it gives your skin just enough moisture without the grease look. Also, the smell is not too strong.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3152879 on Jun 29, 2009

Perfect consistency and not greasy. No perfumey smell, just a very light natural orange scent. Just ordered my second tub of this.