Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Hydrating Cleansing Milk, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 186 reviews
Reviews 1-star

dun work 4 me n my sis

Posted by Reviewer1797754 on Aug 11, 2011

my sis who dun put up makeup at all, had serious breakout during the period of using it. the same goes to me. It doesn't cleanse well enough or perhaps its not suitable for our sensitive combination dry skin.

Stung my face!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Sep 15, 2013

I don't even have sensitive skin yet this stung my face upon application and made it go bright red! Wish I could return it.

Not good at all!

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Sep 27, 2013

It doesn't work if you use mineral foundation. I had to threw it away actually.

Dried my skin

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Had high hopes for this one, wanted to try something with less chemicals than Earth Science, A-D-E creamy cleanser. But not only did this dry out my face but my hands to. Gave it to Mum & it gave her a rash & dried out her skin, she doesn't even have thirsty skin like I do. Gave it to my aunt & she like it, so each to their own, but I won't be buying again.