Not bad, but too heavy for me.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

Next time I will get me the Gel version. This is too heavy for me.

mitigée

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Sent super bon, démaquille bien, mais procure un drôle d'effet sur la peau, comme anesthésiant lorsque j'en ai sur les lèvres.. pourtant ne pique pas et ne procure pas de rougeur mais peut être un peu fort pour ma peau mixte sensible. Je ne l'utilise pas tout les jours.

Ok

Posted by SillaVanilla on Sep 07, 2013

I used this every day. It removes the makeup I use, but I don't use mascara so I can't help you there. It burns a bit on my skin, but my face doesn't turn red (which it does very easily) and my skin feels a bit smoother afterwards. Unfortunately for me this is not a miracle cleanser that turns my skin into flawless porcelain, but neither is anything else I've tried. It's not as strong as I had hoped so I use a stronger cleanser before bedtime, and I switched to a cheaper one in the morning.

It's ok - that's all

Posted by Reviewer1532557 on Oct 15, 2012

Maybe I had high hopes on this product, I don't like it THAT much. I wipe this off with a tissue and rinse off with water, but it makes me feel like I need to use soap. I wouldn't buy it again.

Bon démaquillant mais pas mon préféré

Posted by 5618056236795455141 on Nov 04, 2012

Bon démaquillant mais me pique un peu la peau. Peau réactive faire attention!

Vitamin C cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2316011 on Dec 02, 2012

Like it a lot, wish it had an exfoliating agent or sister product.

오렌지향 솔솔

Posted by Reviewer2820809 on Jun 05, 2013

상큼한거 좋아하시는 분들 추천 ㅋㅋ얼굴에 오렌지를 바르는 듯함 ㅋㅋㅋ 유기농 천연들의 특징인가요 ㅋㅋ엄청난 세정력은 업어요 ㅋㅋ적당히 잘지워지므로 이중세안하는게 좋아요 그래도 화학성분 점철된 제품들쓰는 것보다는 안심됨 ㅋ

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1520115 on Jul 17, 2010

Great value and Great product! Cleans and leaves the skin feeling hydrated not oily.

Prefer the gel

Posted by Reviewer2685951 on Jul 11, 2011

Prefer the Gel

Vitamin C Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer2619739 on May 15, 2012

It does mouisturize my dry skin, but wish it exfoliated a little better and foamed up some. Not sure if I will buy this again or not.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »