Love it

Posted by 5218070369199611360 on May 11, 2015

Great product! My skin gets a nice feeling after using it. And the smell of orange is a plus!

Inconsistent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Mar 08, 2015

The first time I bought this moisturizer, I loved it because the consistency was so light and I didn't have to spend 10 minutes rubbing it into my skin to get rid of the white cast that most natural sunscreens leave on your skin. I purchased it again after finishing my first bottle because I expected the same great experience, but the second bottle didn't even feel like the same product. It was so thick I was tugging on my skin as I was putting it on. It also left the dreaded white cast that I had to rub into my face. I couldn't even put on my usual makeup over this moisturizer because my skin was like rubber after putting on this thick, heavy cream. I regret buying the second bottle. I don't know if the formula has changed, or if received a defective product, but I'm not going to take another chance at this.

Too thick/heavy. Wasted the bottle.

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

My review title says it all. I wasted my money.... However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also tried Desert Essence w/ SPF, w/ the same problem of thickness/heaviness-- both also purchased on iherb. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Great

Posted by 5611546990987055167 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this! great value for money and a great product overall

Protecting

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

This sunscreen is awesome for your face and neck. I have sensitive skin and this did not break me out. The ingredient list has no crazy ingredients,I also feel that this fades dark spots as well, plus it smells like oranges. Another reason why this is awesome is because it drys quickly no grease feeling.

Contains Sodium Benzoate

Posted by Reviewer3188733 on Jun 03, 2014

Ever read to see what the other 30% of this is composed of? When sodium benzoate combines with Vitamin C (read product description/label - uh oh..) benzene can form - a known carcinogen. It is unfortunately common and many regard it as "safe" but I'll use something else and not re-order this time. It does work, is a bit thick and I usually have to add another moisturizer to thin it out if get to much on my skin. Also burns my eyes when I sweat, the moisturizer I use to thin it with (when used alone) doesn't not burn my eyes.

yet I didn't use

Posted by 5594143665159353423 on Oct 30, 2013

I like it but it's not creamy enough

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Oct 26, 2013

I think it's too dense

Good

Posted by 5468684071202534576 on Oct 09, 2013

The sking is greatful

Quality inconsistant

Posted by Reviewer1917266 on Sep 18, 2013

I am very disappointed after the 5th bottle i ordered. I found the quality of the product Changed a lot from the one i first purchased. I really agreed with the product review posted by Natural mum from Australia on May 16, 2013. Iherb please do something!