New To iHerb?

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer, 2 oz (57 g)

4 out of 5 based on 201 reviews
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

While I love the toner and face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 20, 2011

from the same line, this cream is just a dissappointment. The texture is unappealing - too thick, leaving my face sticky. The consistency reminds me of glycerin hand-creams.

Makes my skin feel like it's burning

Posted by Reviewer1452583 on Dec 05, 2012

I'm a fan of the Avalon facial cleanser in this same line, but for some reason when I use this afterwards it gives me a burning/prickly sensation on my skin. Not what I look for in a moisturizer.

For very oily skins

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Mar 03, 2013

I have sensitive, combination skin. After the third application, I developed an allergy. Overall, I didn't like the texture of this cream.

I did not like it at all.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

It is just like any other product, did not do anything except the lable claims too much. never bought it again. stick with the cheap organic oils (grapeseed, jojoba, sea buckthorn).

Not suitable for me

Posted by 5310825853380869891 on Jul 14, 2013

I saw so many good comments from the site. However, when I first used it, I felt a bit irritated. Today, It is the second time I use. This time I am greatly allergic. My whole face became RED! I have never been allergic to any cosmetics. Really disappointed about it .从来对化妆品没有过敏过(中国的,韩国的,日本的,美国的,法国的)第一次用了这个脸有轻微刺痛感,因为是晚上,睡着了就没管。结果第三天早晨起来用的时候,刺痛感加重!接着整个脸都红了,除了眼睛部分,因为用了眼霜,没往眼睛处摸。赶快洗掉后,脸一直红。。。晚上涂在手上,大概2-5分钟后竟然有结晶在手上生成!都不知道是什么!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »