While I love the toner and face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 20, 2011

from the same line, this cream is just a dissappointment. The texture is unappealing - too thick, leaving my face sticky. The consistency reminds me of glycerin hand-creams.

Makes my skin feel like it's burning

Posted by Reviewer1452583 on Dec 05, 2012

I'm a fan of the Avalon facial cleanser in this same line, but for some reason when I use this afterwards it gives me a burning/prickly sensation on my skin. Not what I look for in a moisturizer.

For very oily skins

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Mar 03, 2013

I have sensitive, combination skin. After the third application, I developed an allergy. Overall, I didn't like the texture of this cream.

I did not like it at all.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

It is just like any other product, did not do anything except the lable claims too much. never bought it again. stick with the cheap organic oils (grapeseed, jojoba, sea buckthorn).

Not suitable for me

Posted by 5310825853380869891 on Jul 14, 2013

I saw so many good comments from the site. However, when I first used it, I felt a bit irritated. Today, It is the second time I use. This time I am greatly allergic. My whole face became RED! I have never been allergic to any cosmetics. Really disappointed about it .从来对化妆品没有过敏过(中国的,韩国的,日本的,美国的,法国的)第一次用了这个脸有轻微刺痛感,因为是晚上,睡着了就没管。结果第三天早晨起来用的时候,刺痛感加重!接着整个脸都红了,除了眼睛部分,因为用了眼霜,没往眼睛处摸。赶快洗掉后,脸一直红。。。晚上涂在手上,大概2-5分钟后竟然有结晶在手上生成!都不知道是什么!

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Dec 01, 2013

Really disappointed. Dries out my already dry skin before I've even rubbed it in. Did not know that it's not very suitable for dry skin. This is the only moisturizer from iherb that I've had this kind of experience with. 1/5 for me

I won´t buy this product again

Posted by 5360143656911880872 on Mar 06, 2014

I ordered it because I had been using a Vitamin C Moisturizer from another brand and it was really very good, but a little bit expensive. SO I tried this one and was very dissapointed: all off a sudden I got acne all around my face and it´s a bit heavy too. Of course it depends on your skin type (I have combination skin), but still...I actually stopped using it. On the other hand, Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Serum is much, much better for me.

NOT MY KIND OF PRODUCT - BEWARE JUST FOR REALLY DRY SKINS!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jun 05, 2014

I thought that this cream would be easy to absorb, but it's too thick for my combination skin. It's a pitty since I really like creams with Vitamin C. The smell is really nice, like natural orange juice, but this cream makes my skin really oily and it feels really thick on my skin. I would just recommend this for really dry skins!

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2390319 on Sep 25, 2012

It was a wonderful cream with a beautiful composition, but the ingredients why it changed. bought a new cream - and very disappointed - now it's nowhere to no good. RETURN OF OLD! Был чудесный крем с прекрасным составом, но ингридиенты зачем то изменили. купила новый крем - и очень разочаровалась - теперь это некуда не годится. ВЕРНИТЕ СТАРЫЙ СОСТАВ!

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Aug 29, 2012

it smells nice but it leaves off residue. Hard to rub in and somehow it just sits on my skin. Not my liking

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »