sticky

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on May 17, 2014

I did not like this product at all. It was very sticky when I applied it, and it just didnt do much for my skin. Did not absorb well.

Not good

Posted by 5707715170896467785 on Jul 21, 2012

my skin is kind of sensitive. I used for a week but my skin got red everytime I use this product. I'll never use it..I like its smell though.

I liked it at first

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

But after some time of its using I was surprised to find red spots on my face, which disappear during half an hour. In addition, ascorbic acid + sodium benzoate causes benzene formation. Benzene is not on the list of chemicals that I would like to use on my skin. I will not buy again...

dissapointed

Posted by 4794138538628932483 on Jul 02, 2012

I had high hopes for this product but it desn´t give my skin energy I´ve expected.

Okay, but not great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Have sensitive blemish prone skin that is a bit clogged at the moment. Was trying to find a cream with vitamin C in it and gave this one a try. This cream is okay I guess, didn't make my skin worse in anyway, but didn't make me go "wow" either. Absorption is good though, so it doesn't mess with your makeup. Won't buy it again, I'll try something different.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Mar 04, 2011

this cream is a bit too oily for my skin. will not purchase again.

Avalon vitamin c rejuvinating oil free moisturizer 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Jul 06, 2010

This is my least favourite, its ok, l found it didnt "soak" in the way l like it too. A bit too "creamy"